Voicemail & Real Life

+++++++++++++++++++++++
hey princess... I'm ready if you want to explain. meet me in my room at 6:00. I'll see you soon.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
at exactly 5:59 Cecilia was still questioning herself. the walk to tom's room seemed endless. like that hallway from the shining. the further down it she walked, the farther from his room she seemed. her palms were sweating, her stomach was turning. partially because cecilia absolutely hated when she upset people, and partially because she feared tom wouldn't forgive her. but finally she arrived and knocked on the door with little hesitation. she needed to do this, if she wanted to fix things she had to explain. she has to face the consequences of her past actions, even now. 
         tom opened the door quickly, having been waiting on the other side. he was nearly as nervous as she was. because despite his perceived naiveties, he knows what went on. he knows that what fiona and cecilia shared was volatile, and over. but tom like cecilia, has his own insecurities about his feelings.
                       "come in cecilia"

author's note: lolz gotta love late ass, short ass updates amiright??? sorry about this, school is freaking wild, and I have had very little free time. the actual talk will happen next chap and it is gonna be deep and important af. but the story is winding down. probably 10 or so more chaps. So we a little over half way through. thanks for reading my peeps.