Chapter 13

A/N: HOW AWESOME IT WOULD BE IF YOU ALL WHO READ THE FAN-FICTION WILL VOTE AND COMMENT :D

IT'S GOOD TO DREAM... ANYWAYS,

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DOUBLE UPDATE :D (IG: MAR_OCEAN12)

DEDICATION TO WHOEVER COMMENTS :D

Ashley's P.O.V

Talk? why does he need to talk to me? Oh wait.. I wanted to talk with him too, yeah, we do need to talk, he had no right to kiss me, he saw when Aaron asked me to be his girlfriend, this is considered as cheating.

OH MY GOSH ! I have cheated on Aaron ! I'm such a bad girlfriend, just today we have become a couple and I have already cheated on him, I don't deserve him, he is so nice to me and tells me all this beautiful things while I..I cheat on him.

"Ashley!! Come down here, your boyfriend wants you" My mom yells and I groan but then I suddenly feel guilty, how am I going to talk to Aaron now? Oh my gosh, I want to die.

"Coming" I say as I come out of my bedroom and go downstairs to the living room.

My mom claps her hands when she sees me and holds her finger up, saying wait a second, while taking her phone out of her pocket, I furrow my eyebrows confused at Aaron and he shrugs not knowing what she is doing.

"Kiss her" She says as she raises the phone to take a picture, I suck on my lower lip and he does the same, my mom groans and rolls her eyes.

"Come on, don't be shy" She says and I glare at her.

"Mom !!" I whine and I hear Aaron chuckle, I glare at him too and he raises his hands in mock surrender.

"I'm going to get that picture eventually" She mutters and walks to the kitchen but keeps looking at us to check if we are kissing, I stick my tongue out at her and she chuckles.

"Your mom is cool" Aaron whispers to me and I look at him as he was crazy, he kisses my cheek and I hear a 'ding', I look at my mom and see her throwing a fist to the air.

"HA! I got one" She says and I shake my head as I laugh and so does Aaron.

.......................................................................

"Come down to your backyard" He says and I shake my head as 'no'.

"I need to finish my homework first" I say and he groans as he glares at me, he seems like a mad dog ready to bite, he'll have to wait, I'm not leaving my room till I finish my homework.

"Come down by yourself or I'll come to get you" He says and I laugh bitterly.

"You can't" I say as I do my homework, can he wait? he had the whole day to talk but now he wants to talk, when I'm doing my homework, well I'm sorry but no, my homework is more important at the moment.

"Want to see I can?" He challenges and I shrug carelessly, he can't come and get me, I won't let him into my house or room, my mom won't let him either.. I think.

"Okay, I'm coming" He says and I nod.

"Okay" I say in a sing song tone and he chuckles as I hear some noise, I keep doing my homework till I hear a thump inside my room, I look to my left and my eyes grow bigger when I see him inside my room.

"What the heck, Justin?" I whisper yell at him, my mom is downstairs in the living room, there is no need to let her know he is here, she sort of hates him because of what he did, she says he is no good for me and she is right.

"I told you I'll come and get you" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, now tell me exactly how are you going to take me to the backyard without my mom knowing?" I say and he thinks for a second before groaning.