Chapter 15

A/N: GUESS WHAT?!?! I WON MY BET WHICH MEANS ........................ DOUBLE UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO :D

DEDICATION TO WHOEVER COMMENTS :D

VOTE AND COMMENT :D

Ashley's P.O.V

As I walk around the school's corridor everyone looks at me like always, some push me, try to make me trip, but that's till Aaron comes, he smiles at me and hugs me as he plants a kiss on my cheek.

But I wonder when, when she is going to send it, she is probably waiting for the right moment, but what moment is it?, I just wanna know, to be prepared.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod.

"You seem a little pale" He says and I sigh. Because I was being stubborn yesterday, when Justin wanted to take me on his car, I probably got cold and well now I'm sick, but I'm okay.

"A little tired, don't worry"I tell him and he nods.

"What class do you have now?" He asks as we reach to my locker, I put there my books and take my math book.

"Math? I don't know" I faintly answer, he frowns as he notices how I am and sighs.

"Want me to take you home?" You have no idea how much I want that, I want to go home, fall asleep and never wake up, that will be the solution for everything.

"Uh..."

"Ashley !!!" Brittany shrieks as she sees me and smiles widely.

She is more evil than the devil.

"You are coming to the show today?" She asks and I slightly tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"Brittany has something planned, she said it will surprise everyone" Aaron answers and Brittany nods as she smiles, showing off her perfect straight white teeth, compared to my stupid metal mouth.

Hmm... so it's today on the cafeteria, well, now I know, it doesn't really help me, how can you get prepared to that?, your nude body being exposed, you can't prepare yourself to that.

"Justin!" She squeaks and runs to Justin who is talking with Claire, Claire gives me a look before turning around and leaving.

I don't understand Claire, she always sends me looks, I have no idea what her looks mean, I also don't understand her when she helps me but later it's against me, I don't know, she is complicated.

"Let's go, you don't want to be late to class" Aaron says as he wraps his arm around my waist and leads me to class.

"Math, right?" He asks unsure and I giggle.

"Yes" I say and he nods while smiling.

"I think" I joke and he glares at me as I chuckle.

............................................................................

*RING RING*

It's time, I sigh and take my belongings with me, I adjust my glasses as I think to see Claire waiting for me next to the class' door, she tells me to hurry and I rapidly nod.

What is she doing here?

I raise an eyebrow at her and she walks away, I furrow my eyebrows confused and that's when I understand that she wants me to follow her but doesn't want that people will notice we are together.