CHAPTER 1

YOUR POV

"OMG!!! IT'S Y/N!" Screamed a teenage girl to her group of friends that were now fangirling.

"Hi!" I said.

"Can we take a selfie together!? Please?!" Said another girl

"Of course"

We all got close together to fit in the picture. We took about 6 photos. In 3 we were just smiling and in the other 3 we were doing silly faces.

"Thank you so much!" Said all of the girls in unison.

"Your welcome.Well I got to go bye." I rushed because I didnt want to be late for my interview.

"Ok bye" They said before walking away smiling.

I got into my super expensive Lamborghini and drove to my destination.

Once I arrived at the building all I saw was screaming fans and security trying to hold them back to make a path for me.

Once I successfully made it inside I was lead to a dressing room where I changed my clothes and my make up artist fixed my makeup.

"Everyone please welcome Y/N" said the interviewer.

The crowed started clapping and screaming as I walked on to the stage waving and smiling. I sat down on the blue chair after a short and friendly hug with the interviewer.

"Hi my name is Annika." Said the interviewer. She was actually very pretty, she had dark brown hair that could easily be mistaken as black, dark grey eyes, perfect eyebrows, long eyeslashes and dimples.

"Hello Annika" I said in a very low raspy and sexy voice.

Annika laughed nervously then said "so your lastest single work for it is doing really good."

"Yes it is"

"So now we are going to answers some fan questions in the crowd and off of twitter". "Ok". I said

"Alright first question" Annika said while looking at the phone in her hands " who is your favorite character from alvin and the chipmunks."

I laughed along with the rest of the crowd before saying "Alvin, because he is alot like me."

Annika laughed quietly "so you like to break the rules" she said in a flirtatious voice. "Umm yeah I guess" I said nervously. "Aww dont be shy" she said very amused.

"Next queston is ummm" she said while looking out into the crowd "you" she yelled pointing to a boy with shaggy blonde hair and glasses.

"Y/n what do you think about Lauren jauregui" he asked

"Lauren jauregui?" I asked my heart started beating a little bit faster at the mentioning of my old best friend

"Yeah she released her first single and it's now number 9 on the billboard top 10."He stated excitedly

"Wow" I said lost in thought about her

Well it's wierd you would mention lauren because the next thing were gonna do is play a game called never have I ever!" "But to make it even more interesting were gonna have another special guess play it with us. Please welcome....." she paused for effects

"LAUREN JAUREGUI!!!"

----------------------------------------------------

Hi! This is my first story ever so im sorry if it is horrible. But I know im gonna make more stories in dew time!!! I wiil be updating as much as I can. THANKS ☺