Chapter 10- Sasuke moment

Sasuke, me, and Naruto now know how to control our chakra and is protecting Tazuna. Kakashi-sensei told me and Sasuke to go check out how the other side of the bridge was doing.

We walked in an uncomfortable silence and neither of us dared to break it until I sighed and started walking backwards. "Yo." I said to get his attention. "What do you want?" He accidentally said rudely. I shrugged. "Just making conv-" I fell. I flailed my arms around trying to catch the air. I gave up. I closed my eyes.

Two strong, warm hands, caught me. Opening my eyes I saw, "S-sasuke?" He blushed and pulled me into an embrace that lasted untill he realized what he did. He blushed harder and let me go. "D-don't scare me like that loser!" I smiled and nodded.

We walked with me talking to him. "How long is this bridge?" He asked. I shrugged "I don't know." We finally came to a stop when we heard screaming.

I ran there without thinking and saw this guy punch Sakura.

(I know this didn't happen, it's just a little but more action I put in, hope you like it!)

I puffed my cheeks out really cutely and ran faster to the man. I punched him and he stumbled a little bit. "WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He yelled and I kicked him were the sun does not shine. He fell back and mumbled words that I couldn't understand. Oh well.

YAY I POSTED!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY! BYE MINNA!!