Chapter 15- What happened to me in that cave?

Okay so...I lost myself in the book. I have no idea where I am. Can you guys please tell me where I was? I seriously don't know.

Flashback to last Chapter

"(Y/n). Young, young (Y/n). Our master has gave me a mission. (Y/n). Get ready to die"

His words just made me more anxious to fight. I smirked (Gurren Lagann references) ,"Just who the hell do you think I am?" My hair was covering my eyes. I could tell they wouldn't be an easy foe to defeat alone. He drew a sword, "Anya orphan who's parents died." "Tch. How did you know that?" He smirked, "I know a lot of things." I drew my sword from its sheaf.

He ran at me. I couldn't move. I didn't move. He slashed and slashed at me. I lost a lot of blood and was already about to die again. My body pulsed and a wave of power hit me.

My chakra doubled. It became visible and was orange. I heard a voice in my head, "Fight. Survive. Fight. Survive. Fight. Survive." It repeated. I looked up at the man with a crazy look. He looked scared and appeared to be shaking. I took one step and was in front of him. My blade touched his stomach and he was cut in two.

The rest fled. I put the blade back in the sheaf and collapsed on the ground.

DE LA TIME SKIPE

"Ya' know what? I am getting real tired of this! (Y/n) isn't even as pretty as me and she's the only one who ever gets kidnapped!" I tched and sat up, "I had to wake up to your voice trying to degrade me? Harsh." Naruto gave me a hug, "YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!!!" I looked away, "No I didn't." Sakura walked off and Naruto went after her.

Sasuke walked to me and whispered in my ear, "What's so special about you? Why do people take you away from me? Why do I think of you as mine?"

I blushed furiously, "W-what?" He shook his head, "Nothing. Loser." He left and Naruto came back, "What happened to you in the cave?" "I dont know. The last thing i remember is getting hit with a sword." He had a confused look, "There was no sighn of an injury. Are you sure?" I nodded.

BYE MINNA!!!!!! :D