Chapter 13- Naruto moment XD

The sunset was beautiful. It had been two or three weeks since I woke up in a hospital bed. We had just finished training for today. I was getting sleepy, "**yawn**G'night guys." I said and walked the short distance to my house, "Good night (Y/n)-chan!" They said but Sasuke looked at me and waved bye.

I stepped through the door and felt a presents behind me when I turned to lock the door, "Who are you?" Something was hurled at me fast so I jumped and doged the attack. I finally turned around to see no one there. And eerie feeling erupted into my stomach. I unlocked the door and stepped out, re-locking the door behind me.

I ran back to the hill that we were watching the sunset on to see no one there. I ran to the closest house, Naruto's house. I knocked on the door repeatedly.

He opened the door, "Hey! Some people are trying t-...(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" One tear rolled down my face that I didn't even know was forming, "C-can I s-stay w-with you  t-tonight?" He smiled and opened the door more for me, "Sure. For as long as you want you can." I smiled and walked in.

He closed the door and walked to the couch, "You can take the bed, I'll have the couch." I shook my head, "No, we can share the bed, I don't mind, do you?" He blushed, "N-no." I smiled at him, "Come one then." He walked over and we got in bed. We put covers over us and fell asleep.

Time skip

I woke up. My hand was on his chest and he was holding me close to him. His breathing pattern changed. I pretended to be asleep.

Naruto pov

I opened my eyes and looked at (Y/n). She was so...beautiful. No stop it, she's your best friend. You can't think of her this way! Stupid me! I looked thoughtfully at her. I pulled her closer to me and drifted back to sleep.

Okei. Hey minna. This is apart of the story, you will be staying with Naruto until the rest find out. Bye minna!