So much for a different week!

"last week was a hectic week, wasn't it?" said Rachel.

"yes but I'm going to make sure that this week is different" I exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Again I'm really sorry for not telling you about my boyfriend" she said.

She had been apologizing all week, I mean all week "Rach, we have been over this it is completely fine I had only met you twice" I exclaimed.

"but still i should have told you!" she pouted. i just left her with an eye roll and walked to our first class.

changing the subject once she caught up to me, so she wouldn't go back to it "oh science, fun!" I said sarcastically.

"I don't mind science" she exclaimed as we walked into class.

"Nice of you to join us miss Lincoln and Harris" the teacher exclaimed.

"10 minutes late is a great start to the week!" he said sarcastically.

"What do you mean 10 minutes late its only 9:00, if anything we are extremely early!"

"Actually its 10:00 which you would know if you changed you phone times forward" he exclaimed.

"Crap we for got about day light savings!" i whispered a little to loudly to Rachel making the class laugh. I'm an idiot, correction we are idiots!

"Girls your distracting the class! if you don't take a seat in the next 3.6 seconds, you will both have a lunch time detention!" the teacher barked.

"so much for a different week" Rachel mumbled to her self, just enough for me to hear.

"Now" the teacher howled.

********

To Rach 😘:

meet you at your locker 😉

I texted to Rachel as I got my lunch out of my overfilled locker.

I have been bringing my lunch since Thursday which i was grateful for.

The one thing I wasn't grateful for was that I had a nightmare last night.

I was dreaming about my fall. Down, down, down I went tumbling scared for life. Suddenly I woke up screaming with all my might, at the top of my lungs.

It was then I realized that it was just a dream because I wasn't unconscious, I wasn't hurt, i could feel every single bone in my fragile body.

I may have been hot a sweaty but I was alright. My mum came rushing in and understood, she cradled me like a baby until i fell asleep again.

I kept reliving that same dream through the past 3 periods, my eyes were red but there is nothing a bit of makeup can't fix. more like a lot!

I started walking towards Rachel's locker when I was suddenly stopped by a hand on my chest that girl that pushed me out of the way on day 1 walked in front of me. Great, just what i need!

"Where do you think your going, you little worm" she snarled.

"Ummm, to my friend is that alright with you?" I said in a bitchy tone.

"No, no it's not" she replied in her high pitch tone.

"You hurt my boyfriend, Carter" she replied rudely.

"Awww, did I hurt his feeling, poor baby" I said with a pout on my face.

Just when she was about to reply, Damien walked through the crowd that had formed, to stand in the middle of our little argument.