Chapter 4

Stella's POV
So the bus just arrived to pick up the girls and I along with Sarah and Chaeliegh. I woke to ally cuddling me this morning and that's the best sleep I've had in forever. All the girls were so excited for their 7/27 tour. We have a show here in LA tonight so we have to get the girls to the venue first. After an hour or so of laughter and fights we get to the venue and it's packed with fans.
"Ok girls there's a lot of fans out there so I'm going to get big rob and we're going to get you into the arena ok?"
In responses all the girls nodded with that big rob and I were pushing fans back so the girls could get in. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone grab ally and start pulling her into the crowd. I reacted fast and quickly grabbed her other hand and pulled her behind me will pressing a pressure point in the guy. He collapsed to the floor I gave ally to big rob and grab the guys to bring him in for questioning.
Ally's POV
I can't believe that guy he almost had me but Stella reacted fast and saved me. I saw Stella with the man over her shoulder behind us. We walked into the dressing room and Stella put the dude in a chair. He soon woke up and launched himself at us once he looked up to see the girls and I faces.
"What do you want with the girls?" Stella almost growled it was the same tone as in the alley that night.
"my boss sent me too kidnap all of them or kill them one by one. I chose the second choice it's a lot funnier" he said with the scariest voice and face I've ever seen. I could see the rage in Stella's face next thing I know is the dudes knocked out by her punching him.
"No one hurts the girls on my watch" she said into his ear before walking out.
"I'll go after her she has to calm down" Sarah offered but I stopped her "no I will" with that I went to find her.
In the gym at the venue
I walked into the gym to see Stella the bag.
"Stella stop you need to calm down" I spoke walking towards her.
"How are you so calm? That guy just said people are after you and the girls"
"Because we have you. We all feel safe around you after that night. We know that you'll protect us" I said taking her hands in mine and turning her so she'll look at me. We just stared into each other's eyes for what felt like forever.
"I would risk my life for you" she whispered. I could see she was telling the truth by the look in her eyes. The urge was to great so I started leaning in. She meet me half way. Our lips fit perfectly together and I could feel the Sparks and fireworks flying around in my stomach. We had to pull back when air was needed.
"Wow, ally I've liked you since x-factor. Will you go on a date with me?" She asked with so much hope. I just smiled and kissed her.
"Yes"