Chapter 2

Zoe's PoV:
I sit down and look at the door everytime someone comes in. I'm here at Starbucks waiting for the one and only, Hannah. I have no idea how to tell her about Joe. I just hope that she agrees to help me.
Hannah's PoV:
I'm only a few steps away from Starbucks. I can't believe that I'm going to meet Zoe. I wonder what happened to Joe. I wonder what to tell her. That I never forgot him. And I spend each of my days watching his videos. That Joe will always be in my memories. I decide to turn back and not meet Zoe but I'm stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Zoe.
Zoe's PoV:
I wait for a few minutes and decide to get some fresh air. I have to meet Hannah no matter what. I go outside and see someone who looks like Hannah. I'm not sure but she looks the same. Her long ombre hair and  her hazel eyes specially remind me. Then I see her turn back. If it is Hannah then she can't leave. I need help.
Hannah's PoV:
I look at Zoe. She starts crying. "Zoe, why are you crying?"
"I need help. Joe. You can't leave."
"But what happened? Why does Joe need me after 6 years. I can't go back. I promised."
"Please Hannah. I know you promised but this is important. I need to tell you that...that Joe has had an accident. Same place. He came back in London after 6 years and he meets up with an accident and because of that..."
Zo stops talking.
"Zoe tell me what happened."
"And because of that he has got retrograde amnesia. He has gone back to the year 2010 and he is looking for you."
I look at Zoe and my eyes start to fill up with water. I don't know what to say. I just turn back and don't say anything. I promised not to meet him 6 years ago. I have no idea what to do. I stop for a moment as I hear Zoe say something,
"Please don't leave. I will still wait for you. If you change your mind, we're at the hospital. It's  the one just few blocks away from Here. I hope to see you there. I really need help."
I turn back and see Zoe walk away. I remember all the memories 6 years ago and wonder whether if I should break my promise.

Aahhhh.... Cliffhanger again. Next chapter will be a flashback and it will show what happened 6years ago. And also Hannah's decision.