Chapter 15

Chapter 15:
Hannah's pov:
I look to my side and there's nothing going on. I see a building which I think the party would be in but the lights are all out and it's just quiet everywhere.
"Are you sure that we are at the right place."
"Well it looks like it. Let me check."
Keira grabs her phone and checks the address.
"Yeah it's the Right place. Come on."
"Are you sure you wanna go."
"Well yeah, it can't be the wrong place."
We enter the building and it's just quiet. It's dark inside.
"It's the wrong place. Come on Keira, let's go."
"Okayyy."
We both were about to turn around and leave when the lights went on and lots of people jumped out and shouted,
"Surprise!"
We both turned around and it all looked amazing. There was a dj, a dancing floor, decorations everywhere and a huge banner saying 'welcome back Kiera!'
"So, do you like it Kiera?"
We both turn around again.
"Oh my god Caspar! I love it so much!"
Kiera hugs him and I decide to let them have their moment so I move away from them. I kind of see caspars face and I feel like I've seen him before but I just ignore it. I decide to get a drink for myself. "Um can I have a glass of water please."
"Yeah sure, anything else?"
"No, not really."
I sit down and drink my glass of water and look around to see if Kiera is still with Caspar. I can see Caspar but I can't really see her so I just decide to stay here and relax as I'm not in the mood to party. A few minutes later, someone comes beside me. I can't really see his face but he just reminds me of Joe. I don't know why but I don't want to remind myself of the past so I just clear my head. I order another glass of water and drink it in one sip. I feel so confused and worried and I don't know why.I just can't calm myself down, he's still sat beside him and he just looks like Joe. Few seconds after, his phone rings and he starts talking and I remember Joe again. His voice also sounds like Joe. It can't all be a coincidence. Everything that is happening. Caspar, his name, sounding familiar, now this person who looks like Joe and sounds like him. I decide to clear all my thoughts.
I tap his shoulder and say,
"Hello."
He turns around.I can't believe it. "Hannah?"
"Joe."