Chapter 5

Chapter 5
I enter and see Joe. He was badly injured. His arm and head was bandaged and he still had wounds all over his face. I started to cry looking at Joe in this situation and gathered courage to go towards him. I sat next to him. He was asleep. I couldn't stop crying. I gently grabbed his hand and looked at him. Slowly his eyes opened and I just couldn't believe it. 6 years after, the person who I loved and promised to never meet was right in front of me. Facing me. Holding my hand. It just seemed like a dream. I closed my eyes and opened them again after a few seconds. No. It wasn't a dream. It was reality.
"Hannah, you..."
But before he finished his sentence, I let go of his hand and just simply ran out. I don't know why or if I should've done that but I wasn't thinking and now I've done it. I ran outside and sat down on the bench outside the hospital. I started crying until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I thought that it must've been Zoe.
"Zoe, I'm so sorry. I don't know why I done that. It's just that..."
"It's not Zoe. It's me. Why did you run away."
I then turned around and saw Joe.
Joes pov:
I was so happy. I opened my eyes and Hannah was in front of me. She was holding my hand and everything just felt fine again. I missed her in these past few days. I was about to speak when Hannah just let go off my hand. She ran out. I wasn't very sure why. Did I do something wrong? I had to see her. I got up to follow her.
"Where do you think your going Joe?" Zoe said "Please, I just wanna see Hannah now."
"But you need complete rest Joe. I can't let you go."
"I know something is wrong with Hannah. If I don't go to her now then I will get worried which will make me stress and you don't want that happening, do you?"
"Oh Joe. Why are you so good at convincing me at everything?"
"Well I'm your brother. I know you well."
"Then I'm your older sister, so be careful and come back in 5 minutes."
"Okay."
I carefully walk and look for Hannah. I see her outside and sit next to her on the bench and place my hand on her shoulder.
Hannah's PoV:
I look at Joe as he asks me the questions. Why did I run away? What should I tell him? The truth?