Two

A/N: Oh my goodness... I can't believe I already have a hundred reads with just one chapter. Jaemin is a popular one. Here have a second chapter, just for my loyal readers. Thank you so so much. — Inês, 2016.10.09

— • —     

     "Oh my goodness! What happened?" Jung Jaehyun screeched when he saw his sister limping towards his worn out car. "It's nothing, Oppa." She said but Jaehyun shook his head and took his sister's hand, forcing her to sit in the passenger seat, while he searched for a box of plasters in his bag pack. "There we go." He grinned with an eyesmile and turned to Haeyoung.

     He took a cute Rilakkuma plaster out of the tin box and placed it gently on his sisters bloody knee. "How did you fall down the stairs, Haeyoung-ah?" He asked and watched his sister to climb into the car properly, putting on her seatbelt.

     "I was talking to you on the phone and wasn't paying attention, okay?" Haeyoung hissed. After falling down the stairs and linping to the canteen where a very angry Mark Lee was waiting for her and Bongcha everything went downhill. 

     After having lunch Haeyoung went to tidy up her place when she tripped over her open shoelaces and fell face first on the floor and got a cut on her left cheek. Mark was very angry with his Hoobae but still gave her a plaster for her cheek.

     Now she had a super cute Rilakkuma plaster on her knee and a Gudetama plaster on cher cheek and it couldn't be more embarassing for the fifteen year old. She sighed. Why was she surrounded by men who were so protective of her?

     She could understand Jaehyun on one hand. Jaehyun had always been protective since their parents divorced and their Mother re-married. He never wanted his little sister to be as heartbroken as Mr Jung, who was still crying that his ex-wife left him and the children to marry a man from Busan.

     But Mark Lee Sunbae was just being his noisy and annoying self. He cared for things he shouldn't care and didn't care a thing about school. He was only a year older than Haeyoung and was dumber tha her in some stuff. 

     "Let's go home, Oppa." Haeyoung yawned tiredly and leaned back in the seat of the old Kia Mr Jung had bought Jaehyun for his start in the university. 

     The leaves were slowly falling down the trees, making Seoul look like an Autumn wonderland. Haeyoung loved October as it was the month before her birthday and the month were most of the seasonal changing happened. Even if she was already fifteen-years old she still loved it to run around in the backyard of their house and dash through piles of leaves making a mess Jaehyun had to clean.

     The drive was quiet and they arrived at home quickly. Jaehyun dashed out of the drivers seat to open the door for his younger sister only to be thanked with a glare. "You're exagerrating Oppa." Haeyoung said. "I didn't die or anything. I was just unlucky today." The student shouldered her bag pack and walked towards the front door, sighing internally before knocking on the door.

     Mr Jung was surprised to see his daughter covered in bruises and plasters. But he didn't say anything. He just watched Haeyoung to take off her shoes and hang up her rain coat. "Appa, don't ask okay?" She said and her father nodded and watched her walking upstairs into her room.

     Haeyoung's room was the room of a normal teenage girl. Light pink walls, a big bed decorated with fairy lights and white furniture. On her desk was a laptop she used for her essays and when she wanted to research something. Or to read Blogs over famous Girl- and Boygroups.

     On her desk was also a big white frame with a picture of the last family reunion. And even if Mr Jung wasn't smiling on the picture, Haeyoung knew her Appa was happy that he gave Jaehyun and Haeyoung the chance to meet their mother one more time before they'll be busy with school work.

     Haeyoung yawned one more time before she took out a pyjama from her warderobe and slipped out of her school uniform, hanging it into her warderobe before slipping into her warm pyjamas and sitting down on her bed, taking a proper look at what had happened to her phone due to her crash down the stairs.

     "I should be happy that the screen is not completely broken." Haeyoung sighed and buried her face in her pillow. "Why can't I be normal for once?" She sighed and looked up again, feeling her cellphone vibrating in her hand. It was a message from Bongcha.

오봉차: How are you feeling? Does your knee still hurt? What about P.E tomorrow? We have the evaluation! Will you be able to perform volleyball or not?

     Haeyoung rolled her eyes at the attack of questions and the useless Horse sticker she sended with her text. But because she was a good friend she replied immediatley.

중해영: I'm better. My oh-so-good Oppa took good care of me. My knee will be better tomorrow so don't worry about the evaluation. I'll be fine. Fighting!

     Haeyoung yawned again and locked the phone when it knocked on her door. "Yes?" She called and Jaehyun pushed his head into his younger sisters room. "Appa is done with the dinner. Please come."

     The siblings walked down the stairs quietly and entered the dining room where their father was already putting rice into little bowls. The family sat down and started eating peacefully, talking about what had happened that day so Haeyoung had to tell her embarassing story of how she fell down the stairs.

     Mr Jung was in shock to hear what had happened to his daughter. He sighed. "Jaehyun you can't just call her in school. What would we do if Haeyoungee really hurted herself?" Mr Jung asked and Jaehyun nodded. But Haeyoung quickly lifted up her hands. "I was lucky that two of my classmates were there to catch me."

     Jaehyun's head popped up. "Two classmates? For your own sake, Jung Haeyoung, I hope they were girls." Jaehyun looked like a deer in the headlights. But when Haeyoung grinned cheekily and said their names Jaehyun's mouth fell open and he sighed. 

     "I'm sorry to dissapoint you, Oppa. But if it weren't for these two boys I probably would have a cut on my head." Haeyoung said while smiling sweetly, making Jaehyun even angrier.