Five

Thanks to Na Jaemin, Haeyoung was able to find her way out of the Haunted House. Jaemin had never let go of the young girl's hand until they reached the doors. Haeyoung quickly took her hand out of Jaemin's grasp and wiped them at her denim shorts before bowing to Jaemin. 

"Thanks for helping me out of there." Haeyoung smiled and Jaemin fixed his hat, a slight tint of pink on his cheeks. "No need to thank me, Haeyoung-ah." He said and walked her over to where here friends are.

"Haeyoungee!" Bongcha cried out when she saw Haeyoung and Jaemin walking over to them. "I was worried sick!" The girl said and Mark nodded as well. "When Bongcha and I realised that you were gone we were legit freaking out." Mark said and shook his head while Bongcha nodded. "We already thought about things to say to Jaehyun-oppa!" Bongcha said and finally realised that Jaemin was still there.

She cocked an eyebrow and looked at the pretty boy. "May I help you?" She asked rudely, when Haeyoung lifted her hands. "No, no! Bongcha he helped me out!" Haeyoung said and Mark and Bongcha looked at their popular classmate. They bowed. "Thank you for helping Haeyoung." Mark said and Jaemin nodded. "It's fine. She was scared after all." Jaemin grinned at Haeyoung. "We see us at school. Bye!" He waved and went to find Renjun, when he walked past Haewoo who saw that a) Jung Haeyoung was wearing the same costume and b) that Na Jaemin had held her hand.

She pushed her wig out of her face and turned around to her friends. "Shall we go home?" She asked, gulping down the weird feeling Jung Haeyoung was causing in her insides.

Haeyoung was happy when Mark dropped her home and she could enter her home, seeing Jaehyun asleep on the couch and the ending credit of Ghostbusters on the television. Haeyoung smiled and went upstairs, taking her stuff she needed for a shower, before going into the bathroom.

Because she had cried in the haunted House, her mascara was running down and she looked like a mess. "I'm glad Oppa was sleeping." Haeyoung said and stepped into the shower, washing off the sweat and the fear she felt today.

After getting dressed in her Pyjama she had to face one thing she completly forgot: her hair. Bongcha had used a spray colour that would stay even if you would wash your hair and now Haeyoung stared at the red and blue tips of her hair and cursed her best friend. 

"How am I suppose to go to school on Monday when I have colourful hair?" She asked herself and looked at the tips of the mess her friend made with her hair. 

— • —

Bongcha laughed, when she saw Haeyoung entering the classroom the next morning — a ponytail in her hair, whichs end were red and blue. Haeyoung just crossed her arms infront of her chest and glared at her friend. "That is not funny!" She said. "I took a shower but the colour wouldn't come off. I washed my hair again this morning, but still, the colour just faded a bit but it's still blue and red. Oppa was so mad at me!" Haeyoung explained and plopped down on her chair, sighing. 

"Haeyoung. You're sixteenth birthday is soon! You should stop worrying about what your brother is saying. There are fifteen year old Idols who have more colours in their hair than you! And the colour isn't dangerous so why worry?" Bongcha asked and started to doodle in her notebook. Haeyoung sighed and rested her forehead on her palms. 

Renjun who was watching the two girls from his chair nodded. "It's obvious. She looks indeed like someone who has a crush on Jaemin." He said and jotted something down on his notebook when Park Haewoo appeared next to him.

"Renjun", she said and Renjun closed his notebook and looked at the girl. "What can I help you with Miss Haewoo?" He asked with a grin, while Haewoo nodded towards Haeyoung with her chin. "She was wearing the same as me yesterday and she held Jaemin's hand. Were they together in that Haunted House?" Haewoo asked and Renjun's head perked up.

Jaemin had told him, that he had helped out a classmate because she was scared but he never knew that it was Jung Haeyoung who needed help. "Haewoo, what did you wear again?" Renjun asked and Haewoo stomped on the floor. "Huang Renjun! I was the very good looking Harley Quinn, isn't that obvious?" She asked and Renjun looked up and looked at Haeyoung's ponytail.

"My assumptions are right..." He mumbled and jumped up, startling Haewoo. "Haewoo! Please keep an eye on this girl." He said and Haewoo tilted her head. "Why?" "I think she is after Jaemin!" He said and rushed out of the classroom. Haewoo grunted and looked at the back of Jung Haeyoung's head.

"After Jaemin?" She gasped. "I knew it! She wants to win over Jaeminnies heart!" And with these words Haewoo rushed to her seat and took her phone, texting her friends from the Jaemin Fanclub that they had an arch enemy.

Jaemin bended down to pick up his strawberry milk from the vending machine when he saw his best friend running towards him. "J-Jaemin-ah!" Renjun yelled and stopped running; almost bumping into the vending machine.

"Whoa, calm down Renjun. What's the matter?" Jaemin asked calmly, smiling gracefully. "Jung Haeyoung has a crush on you!" He breathed out. "That's the reason that witch fell down the stairs! She just wanted to be close to you!"

Jaemin stopped listening after Renjun had said that Jung Haeyoung had a crush on him. His cheeks heated up and he gulped. "A crush?" He asked and looked up carefully. "Yes! A full on crush. Isn't it just pathetic?" Renjun said and Jaemin looked up. "Pathetic?" He asked and Renjun nodded.

"I mean have you seen that girl?" Renjun faked a laugh but stopped when he saw Jaemin glare at him. "Please refrain from calling our classmates pathetic, Renjun. You already sound like Haewoo."

And with these words Jaemin turned around and walked back to the classroom.