23| I Need You

Ever since I met Jimin, I kept finding out new sides of him. He wasn't the typical guy or the typical boyfriend. Even when I thought I knew everything, he kept surprising me.

Some people might have wondered why I stayed with him, after every crazy thing he did. But for me, anything that he did, was a way of him showing his love to me.

But...

He kept changing, he kept becoming more and more of a person that I would hate the most. He kept becoming someone that I feared the most in life...

But still... my heart wanted him and only him. I've always seen the good in him. I would forgive any bad thing he did. It didn't matter how much pain this love gave me, as long as I was with him, I'd be okay.

At least that's what I thought...

--

I stared at Jimin through a window, he was laying down in the hospital. He didn't wake up yet, I waited till he would open his eyes. I didn't dare to go inside, so I decided to watch him from a distance.

I was becoming so weak... It hurt to see Jimin suffer.

It hurt so much...

He was injured, so badly in pain after he got hit by a car... but he still came running after me. I can never forget those eyes when he looked at me, he was so mad at me for leaving him, so disappointed.

But I haven't changed my mind.. I'm still going back. The moment he opens his eyes, I'll go. I have to be sure he's okay first.

My head hurt so much after what had happened. But I had to keep strong. I had to go home and tell everything.

Yes... I decided to tell my parents that I love him, I'll ask their permission... That's the only choice that's left. If they denied our relationship then I'll find a new job and.. forget him.

I saw Jimin moving a bit while slowly opening his eyes. His doctor went to him and asked how he was.

"Where is Aliah?"

It was the first thing he asked when he woke up. I suddenly teared up, why is he so stupid. How can he ask about me in that kind of situation? Why Jimin...

I turned away, I should go before he sees me... I slowly walked away, my body made it hard for me to move. I was so tired, I could barely move. My legs felt so heavy. But I had to keep moving, for him.

I want to be with him, I have to convince my parents. Maybe.. just maybe they will accept us... I hope Jimin will wait.. he has to wait for me. I'll come back after I've solved everything with my parents.

I'm doing this for us...

I'm going to come back...

Until then please wait for me.

....

6 months later

Today was the day! BTS will finally have a comeback! I screamed through the empty apartment out of excitement, I couldn't wait anymore, I could finally see them again. 

Even though it was just through a screen, that was enough for me. I was wondering how Jimin looked after all these months. He must be happy by now. He must have forgotten about me and moved on... 

Today, after a long time, I could finally smile again. Because I could see Jimin.

Ever since the day I left him, I've been living as a fan and nothing more. My life turned out differently than planned. It turned out into an empty and lonely life. I hadn't seen Jimin since that day. I was supposed to go back to him after my parents would agree on this relationship. But that's not what happened...

I haven't spoken my family anymore. They threw me out of my own house and never wanted to see me again. So I've been living alone in an apartment in Amsterdam, a sad life with just me.

My parents had seen pictures and videos of me and Jimin that day from the airport before I arrived home. Everything was revealed in those pictures. They were so mad and couldn't accept me as their daughter anymore. I tried everything, but they didn't forgive me for what I did. There was no hope anymore for me,  getting my family back was almost impossible.

And well after losing my family and ruining Jimins image because of the scandal, I just couldn't go back. Of course, I wanted to but I knew it was bad for Jimin. It would affect his career. After fans saw the pictures of us, they were all so shocked and disappointed. I had to hide. I didn't care at all if they would hate on me, but knowing fan girls because I'm one too, they'll hate Jimin too for 'cheating' on them. In a fangirl's eyes, their idol is their husband.