45| Desire [18+]

⚠️[WARNING: 18+]⚠️
This chapter contains sexual content/violence.

''Am I what your heart desires?''

I whispered into Jimins ear.

He didn't move or say anything. He was asleep.

''Let's go to the doctor when you wake up, you've hurt yourself pretty badly''

I whispered again and pressed myself against his body. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

I felt his body move and his head came closer to mine.

''You are more than my heart desires''

He whispered back as he locked me up in his arms.

--

I woke up as my phone rang louldly. Who would call me this early? I looked at my screen and saw a name I'd never expect. It was Taehyung.

''H-Hey it's Aliah''

My heart started to beat loudly. I remember our fights.. he never liked me.

''Hello, its's me Tae.. um I heard Jimin is free? Is he with you?''

I looked over next to me and saw Jimin sleeping, he looked like an angel.

''Yes he is, but he is asleep. I'll tell him to call you back''

I wanted to hang up, I was too damn nervous to suddenly talk with him again.

''Wait Aliah, I want to come and see him, I mean we want to see him. Can you.. tell us where you guys are?''

''uh yea sure.. um I.. I don't know actually.. we don't have an adress''

Our house was somewhere in the middle of nowhere, I didn't even know how you could get here.

''What?? That's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Listen I know you just say that because you don't want us to meet him, but we are his damn friends, you can't just take away Jimin from us, like you've did these past few years! He needs us, and we need him, so stop making up bullshit and tell us where it is!''

I heard some other noises on the back and suddenly another voice was speaking.

''Aliah hello? It's me Namjoon''

He had taken the phone from Taehyung because he suddenly freaked out. It's a good thing he took it over, before I'd lose my shit too.

"Hi Namjoon, I'm so sorry that was really not what I meant. Maybe we can meet up somewhere else? I will bring Jimin with me''

''Oh that's a good idea. Can we meet up in the bighit building?''

Oh god.. that building.. that damn building is filled with memories. The place I met Jimin for the first time, the place where so much drama happened with us and Yoona. Was I ready to go there again?? It has been like 7 years.

"Uhm.. yeh that's fine.''

I just couldn't say no.

I hang up after setting the date and sighed. I looked over to Jimin. A smile appeared on my face.

He is finally free.. we can do anything we want, without being watched.. without being afraid of being caught. We can finally do all that. We can finally live as husband and wife.

The members don't even know we are married now. Well I guess we'll tell them tomorrow when we'll meet them.

Suddenly a feel of fear went through my body. It's not over yet. I can't be too happy. Jimin is not saved yet.. he isn't healed yet. Being in a house, that is somewhere far away from the others.. what will happen to me?