48| Beautiful Pain [21+]

[WARNING: Blood, Smut and Violence]

With time.. everything will be forgotten.

Everything eventually faces destruction. Everything eventually disappears. And so will you.

Even when I'm sorry now..

Even if I regret what I did..

Nothing changes..

I know.

So all I can do is wait aimlessly, until you appear.

I became a liar, because I wanted to save you. I wanted you to become happy, so that at least my lie could shine.

By making up this lie and letting you go like that, I had to kill myself inside, swallow my tears and put on a smiling mask.

But as things turned out like they did, I realised..

That I was being a cowardly liar.

--

"I really.. really hate you.''

I heard the last raindrop hit the ground and it soon followed a room filled with silence. But I could hear my loud breath and heartbeat clear into my ears.

My body had stopped moving. My mind went blank. I stood still without being able to feel or see anything.

What was happening..

I didn't feel a thing, all of it became numb. I was completely paralyzed.

Minutes went by as my body still didn't move.

Suddenly, it felt like I woke up from a deep sleep. I looked infront of me and I saw him there. Laying on the ground, covered in a lot of blood.

''J-Jimin...''

I slowly walked closer to his body.

''Jimin...''

I slowly kneeled down, as my whole body was shaking.

''Jimin what are you doing? Why.. why are you like this?''

I looked at his face, his beautiful face. Why were his eyes closed..? Why was there so much blood?

I smiled as I looked at him.

''Jimin, get up, it's not funny!''

I layed my head on his chest that was filled with so much blood.

''Jimin please.. it's not funny. Talk to me, I missed you.''

I grabbed him tighter and pressed my body harder against his. Making myself cover with all his blood.

''Jimin, I've waited so long for you to come and find me. I'm so happy you're finally here. I love you so much Jimin. I'm really.. really happy to be back in your arms.''

I digged my nails deep into his skin as I held him.

''Jimin just let me hear your voice. Don't tease me like this.. I know you're mad because I left you but.. I promise I won't leave anymore. I must have hurt you a lot by making you believe I was dead. But I always knew that one day you'd find me. So I waited patiently for you. And now.. you're finally here. I'm so happy.''

He still made no sound as I waited till he would finally say something.

I stood up and looked at his body.

Why.. why does he look so.. lifeless?

I started to get scared.

"Jimin please.. stop this game. You're starting to scare me.. just please stop this joke!"