~Chapter 2~

Maria's Pov
I was going to continue with my sentence when he cut me off with a long kiss.
I pushed him to the wall next to me and ran into class.
"Ms Kim you will be staying in school overnight with JEON Jungkook because that is the headteachers command and I don't want to get fired so please you and Jungkook stay in school and guard it well!" She said whilst sweating.
Jungkook just entered as she said her thing she had to say.
"Jungkook,Maria I'm trusting you two!" She quickly passed the keys to Jungkook in his hand and rushed out the classroom door.
"So I guess we are alone here?" Jungkook stated as he turned to look at me with his smirk creeping up.
"Yeah because your father said,I didn't even purposely ask to stay with you mr.jeon Jung creepy face kook!" I snapped.
"Me?,creepy face?" He looked at my wide eyed until he laughed insanely.
I scoffed.
"Who else?" I snapped again.
Jungkook smirked as he stepped each time towards me.
I pushed pass him and went to hide near the school pools changing room.
"Yesss he will never find me!" I celebrated...until....
"Boo!" Jungkook shouted I screamed and fell backwards in the pool.
He knelt down to talk.
"You lose baby!" He laughed and winked at me.
Without hesitation I pulled him into the pool.
"Whoops.." I laughed at him as he choked the water he had running through his nose.
I stopped laughing to see what he was doing.
He was sorting out his goggles....mmmm...his shirt is so see through.

his shirt is so see through

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"He turned to look at me

He turned to look at me.
"What happen...ned!" He started to look at me really creepily.
"What?" I asked confusingly.
I followed his gaze until I looked down my body.
😳😳😳😳my blouse was also see through...you could see my bra and my bare stomach
"Yahhhhhhhh stop looking at me!" I scolded.
"Why!" He smirked and lifted me up and stared at me even more.
"I told you stop looking ,put me down you mouldy old measle!"
"Sorry bae that's a no no." He giggled.
I began to wriggle my legs telling him to let go or I would wriggle my legs to keep him off balance.
He lost balance and began to splutter and choke on water.
I giggled and began to dance to my dance of victory.
He then picked me up and put me down on his back.
"Yah put me down,stop picking me up all the time!" I kept pounding my fist on his rock hard back.
He placed his warm blanket like jumper on us both as sadly we had no other clothes other then our school uniform. I looked at him whilst pouting. "I'm not tired?" I said.
"What am I supposed to do?" He asked. I began to do my thinking face. "Ummmmmmm sing for me." I asked whilst smirking, I just know he is gonna sing so rubbish af.
"Fine whatever just for god sake sleep!" He annoyingly said.

"Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath.." I shuddered. What!!! Jeon Jungkook can sing too! His voice sounds so angelic... "Look at all these tears I've wept..."
"And you blessed me with the best gift that I've ever known,you give me purpose..." Ahhhhh I'm gonna fall asleep any moment. I hugged his arm and fell asleep.

Jungkook's PoV
I felt Maria tugging my arm I was about to shove her away when I saw her peacefully sleeping. "How can she sleep so peacefully?" Ha I guess it's good she's quiet I close my eyes and soon fell fast asleep.

Maria's PoV
"Jungkook!, Maria! Wake up you two there is a new student coming over so Maria you need to show the new student around!" Ms kim alarmed.I rubbed my eyes until .. "YAHH why did you do that!" I realised jungkooks head hit the floor and I cringed. "Sorry." I apologised. "Get up Jungkook students are coming over soon and Maria I've kept some clothes for you to wear you have to show a new student around so good luck." I smiled at ms Kim and thanked her. After I got changed I waited for the new student at the reception until he arrived (yes the student is a guy) "hi I'm-" I was going to say my name when... "Maria!"my eyes widened until I looked up and saw...

Sorry if this is short X who do you think she saw 🤔if you guess right you can be someone in the story.,..