~Chapter 10~

Maria's POV
*morning*
I woke up smelling a beautiful aura.
It smelt like "PANCAKES!" I quickly got up and walked down the stairs.
There I saw Minhyuk smiling at me.
"Oh..you're awake?" He pulled a chair out and gestured me to sit down.
"Yeah.." I sat down worried that Minhyuk would find out.
"Today's the day." He said.
I choked on the pancakes whilst remembering what I had said last night.
"I'm just going to go get ready then." Well actually I wasn't in the mood for pancakes anymore i wanted seasoned chicken.
I rang hyojoon up asking to bring some over whilst helping me get ready for the wedding.
"Aigoo my lil sister all ready to get married wah Maria you've grown well." She started praising.
I fake smiled to her.
"But why did you want seasoned chicken all of a sudden."
I suddenly stopped and thought of something.
"I'm hungry , I didn't want to eat in the morning because I was too excited for the wedding." I fake smiled.
"Oh...wow .. Your in a rush ..wanting to get married and all haha." Hyojoon started teased.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
After Hyojoon got me ready (you can just imagine what you would want to look like in your wedding) I went into the car and sat down and left to get to the church.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
At the church I went into the changing room to get changed into my wedding dress I mean i couldn't let hyojoon help me get changed .. What if she saw my stomach... Phew.
*A few minutes later*
I heard guests coming in the church and sat waiting for hyojoon to arrive.
Hyojoon's POV
I feel like she's lying to me. I feel like she doesn't actually love Minhyuk in that way. Is she even over Jungkook first of all? Hmm I need a plan to make Maria realise her actual feelings. What about a spy? Hold up hold up what about getting someone who was super close to her. I remembered Maria used to play with quite a lot of guys in kindergarten. "I'm gonna have to hurry to the kindergarten maybe Mrs Kim may still be there and she might be able to help me, the wedding is going to start in about 2 hours and it will take me 15 minutes to get to the kindergarten, I think I will be able to do this."
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I ran over to the kindergarten and entered to be welcomed with a cute guy sat on the floor with children looking serious in helping them write.

"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\I ran over to the kindergarten and entered to be welcomed with a cute guy sat on the floor with children looking serious in helping them write

I .... Wait...it can't be him right...
"OH HEY hold on I will just call Mrs Kim I will be right back." He turned to me as he noticed me he went to call Mrs Kim.
"Oh Hyojoon my favourite kindergarten student how are you , you've grown so well you are so beautiful wow." She fired compliments at me.
The cute guy turned to me with wide eyes.
"Hyo-Hyojoon?" He stuttered.
"I don't know if it's you but are you perhaps felix?" I asked as I gulped.
"That's right Hyojoon it's felix he's been such a great help some of the old students came here to work with children to help old me , they really are my great students." Mrs Kim smiled at felix.
"Ahhaha...." I faked laughed as I awkwardly walked to Mrs Kim and gave her a hug.
"I really missed you Mrs Kim I'm glad you are all well."
"I did too but how are you here so sudden,is anything wrong?" Mrs Kim asked worriedly.
"No no no nothing's wrong I just needed to ask you who were the few guys who were always playing with Maria in kindergarten and who is she the most closest with?" I asked.
"Oh.. Felix was one of the guys who played with Maria, maybe he knows, who was closest with her." Mrs Kim spoke.
"Ah...okay." I gritted my teeth as I walked over to Felix who was playing with the children.
"Um..felix.." I gulped as I spoke.
"Yas?" He said in his Australian accent.
I snickered at his Australian accent and turned to him.
"You were close to Maria ...right?" I asked.
"Well yes she was like a sister to me , why?" Felix asked confused.
"Do you know who was the closest to Maria maybe not like sister , brother like you?" I asked hoping for an answer.
"Hmm." He tapped his chin thinking.
"OH! Minho!" He said.
"Do you know where is he?" I asked , I needed to talk to him about Maria.
"He's just teaching the children how to dance in the hall." He pointed at the hall.
"Oh okay thank you." I was about to leave when I felt my skirt lift up.
"It's blue pandas, wow childish." I turned to felix and closed my mouth shut and punched him in the face as the children laughed at my Action.
I walked towards the hall and entered to see a man sweating with quite messy hair. (The photo at the start.)
"Minho...???" I questioned. He turned around and waved.
"Yes that's me?" He drank water and smiled.
"Any problem?" He asked whilst wiping his sweat off with a towel and passed it to a student to dry off their sweat.
"Did you used to have a crush on Maria." He paused.
He then turned around and questioned me.
"How do you know...only felix knows that...." He  looked like he was gonna murder him after.
"Well he told me...well?" I waited for my answer.
"Yes .. Why?" He stared waiting for an answer.
"Well I need help , and you are the only one who can help me." I Said.
"Stop beating the bushes around and speak properly what is it you want me to do." Minho sighed.
"Well Maria is getting married..to someone who she doesn't really love and I need your help to make her understand her feelings she needs to understand that she can't just marry Minhyuk just to make someone else jealous." I explained.
"Wow that girl really is crazy , just as I remember , okay so what do I do?" Minho asked.
"Attract her , make her realise her true feelings , make her feel that she needs to correct her mistake." I said.
"Oh okay what's my first mission right now?" Minho asked again.
"Do you really have to be super annoying?" I laughed. "Your first mission is to save her." I smirked.
"Save her from what?" Minho asked again confused.
I explained the plan to Minho as he nodded "okay got it." I dug into my bag and threw him some clothes.
"Get posh , I will make Felix teach the kids , hurry." Minho looked down at the clothes and then walked towards the washroom to get changed.
"Felix~" I screeched.
"It's angry funny noona." A boy laughed and spanked Felix to look.
"Yah jiwoo." Felix painfully said and then looked at me.
"Yeah?" He asked.
" I'm taking Minho somewhere look after the children I will send someone over to help you." I said without looking at him.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
*2 Minutes later*
Minho walked in with his hair straight and parted wearing the clothes I gave him.
To be honest, I'm not surprised that he changed so quick.
"Are you ready to go now mr player?" I laughed.
"What do you mean Mr player?" Minho raised an eyebrow.
"You are going to get girls all over you." I winked teasingly.
"Yeah right." Minho rolled his eyes.
*Meanwhile*
Maria's Pov
It's been an hour and a half since Hyojoon left and hasn't arrived yet. Where is she when I need her?
I then heard a knock on the door and saw a waiter.
"Yes?" I looked at him and sighed thinking that Hyojoon wouldn't even come.
"Ms Hyojoon told me to check on you and...goodbye bitch." He then left.
Well what a jerk I'm going to sue him when I find him.
It was time , it's time for me to go and get married." I was going to open the door to call for Hyojoon when ...
"IM LOCKED IN!" What do I do I'm fucked if I don't open the door at the right time.
The light then suddenly went off.
What do I do?!!!! I feel like it has something to do with the waiter.
I knocked on the door and tried calling for someone who might have been outside the door but it was no use , no one was outside.
Minho's PoV
"Well am I going to go in or not?" I whispered to Hyojoon.
"Not yet, wait a few minutes." Hyojoon nagged at me.
"F*** I can't wait I'm going in." I impatiently said as I walked in the room to see Maria trying to fix her heels on her feet. I smile looking at her although I couldn't see her that well as it was dark.
I then saw the light flush above her dangling... It looked like it could drop any moment.

The fear I was thinking of was true the light flush suddenly snapped

I ran to Maria and back hugged her covering and preventing her from getting hit.
I then felt pain in my back and then blacked out.
Maria's POV
I was fixing my heels on my feet when I suddenly felt someone back hug me I turned to see a guy on the floor with glass pieces on his back.
I screamed for help to see Hyojoon running in looking frightened.
"Hyojoon get some ice some herbs and a grinder quick." I screamed.
"Where will I get them ?" Hyojoon asked curiously.
"In my bag, now hurry!" I screeched at her.
She ran to get my bag and then got everything out. With the help of Hyojoon I lied the man down on his stomach.
I grounded some herbs in the grinder and cleaned the guys wound after pulling out the pieces of glass. I then applied some paste on his back and placed ice on his bruise.
"Hyojoon I'm not going in yet."  I told her, I don't think I should get married whilst leaving someone hurt.
"But your wedding?" Hyojoon asked.
"I don't mind I will go once this guy wakes up." I insisted.
"Oh okay...." Hyojoon then walked away worried.
I sat down with the guy and fell asleep at the side whilst waiting for him to gain conscious.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I woke up to see the guy awake.
"Oh you are awake?" I scratched the back of my neck and smiled.
"Uh..yeah.." He spoke.
"Thank you for saving me." I smiled as I teared up.
"Oh no it's okay you don't have to thank me , and are you alright you are starting to tear up?" He looked in my eyes.
I touched my eyes. He was right.
" yah don't cry you are going to ruin your make up and then you are going to have to get ready all over again." He smiled at me.
"Right Chubs?" He laughed.
I then looked at him ,shook!
"Who....who are you?" I asked confused.
"How do you know my nickname?" I asked again.
"I'm your Prince Charming... Ting." He did the peace sign.
"I'm Lee Minho, does anything ring any bells." He laughed as he squished my cheeks.
"WAH you've changed a lot , I miss chubby you." He pouts.
"You aren't Minho, Minho wasn't this handsome!" I raged.
"Well .." He then grabbed my waist and smirked.
"Lee Minho ain't baby Minho anymore."  He let go of my waist and then pushed his hair back , it felt like he was sweating like lots.
I grabbed a towel and wiped his sweat off.
"You are sweating...really?" I sighed as I chuckled at him.
He stared at me deeply into my eyes.
I gulped...since when was lousy Minho this hot.
Yah Maria don't be such a hoe , you are going to get married.
But he's just...ugh damn you Minho.
I stared at him and bit my lip , he then moved close I moved back a bit just then...hyojoon then arrived.
I dropped the towel and played it cool.
"Hyojoon, omo look it's Minho from our kindergarten." I said she just nodded ,it felt like she already met him.... She probably met him before me but couldn't see his face before because it was dark.
"What were you guys doing anyways." She wiggled her eyebrows and laughed.
"Joking." She laughed.
"Okay let's get get going now we are an hour late."

Enjoy :)