2: The Library Boy

The rest of the day went by in a blur. I didn't see Harry at all, which I was kind of disappointed about, but I carried on anyway. When I got the time to tell Jess about the whole situation with Harry, she told me that someone had already told her, and that the whole college was basically talking about him.

"But Belle! He has practically only talked to you! That's got to mean something!" Jess tells me dramatically as we walk through my dorm door.

"Jess, don't be ridiculous! He's probably just shy or something." I tell her as I sit down on my bed.

"I don't know Belle, he doesn't seem like the shy type," she says as she sits up on the small table.

I think about her comment. He didn't really see like the shy type at all.

"Yeah, I guess he doesn't." I agree with her.

"Exactly! I'm going to find out what this boy is hiding!" She tells me with a smile.

"C'mon Jess! It's his first day! Don't go stalking him." I tell her with a laugh. I check my phone to see the time is 3:50, meaning I've only got 10 minutes to get to work.

"Shit Jess I have to go!" I tell her as I stand up off the bed.

"You really still work at the old library! Isn't it boring?" She asks as she gets off the table.

"Yes I still work there! I enjoy it! Plus I need the money!" I tell her as I grab my bag.

"Ugh fine! Have fun!" She says as she walks out the dorm door.

I decide to stay in my clothes from today, they let me wear what I want. I quickly pull my hair-tie out and comb my fingers through my hair. That will have to do

I grab my bag and run out the door, quickly closing it behind me. I turn around to walk when suddenly I'm knocked down onto the ground.

"Shit." I mumble to myself as I sit up, holding my head.

"Are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice from above me. I lift my head to see Harry standing there, with his arm held out for me to take his hand. I gladly accept his offer and grab his hand, pulling me up off the ground.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I tell him as I dust off my jeans.

I stand up straight to see him staring at me, much like he was in class.

"Where were you the rest of the day?" I ask him, which causes his staring to stop. His brow furrows and his lips go into a straight line.

"I was sick, so I went to lie down in my dorm," he tells me, pointing to the door behind him.

"Really? You looked fine this morning." I say confused.

"I. Was. Sick," he says through gritted teeth. My eyes widen at his sudden mood change. I gulp and nod my head.

"Nice seeing you Isabella." He says plainly as he turns around and walks back into his room, slamming the door behind him.

I slowly turn around and start walking to the library. That was strange, the way he just acted. Maybe he was sick though? I shouldn't really question him I guess, he was just acting strange.

I make it outside the building and walk off campus, down the busy Main Street. I watch people drive past, wondering what each one of them was doing. I turn right and quickly cross the road, luckily the traffic was pretty slow, so I could easily get through.

My feet touch the footpath and I turn down the small alley way, the route take to the library. The alley way is small. It couldn't fit a car, but only just. I stop outside a door, the back door of the library to be exact. I knock quickly, and the door opens straight away.