O shit it da po po

Nina's POV

Y'all, so fr I'm sitting in my office ya know, looking cute or whatevai, being my cute drug mafia leader self ya kno, finna eatin some chips. And like I hear a knock on my door, "who is it?"
I swear to FUCKING god if it's dan trying to offer me that sunflower and tells me it's weed one more time I'm gonna shove it up his goddamn asshole.

"It's the police open up." They say in monotone.

"HAhHAHAHSKSKE funny meme Nat." I laugh.

They then proceed to forcibly kick down my door. They got their dirty ass boots on my marBLE FLOOR. I point my gun at them and scream, "TAKE OFF UR GODDAMN BOOTS ASSHOLES OR UR GONNA SEE JESUS." and so they did. "wiPE THE DIRT ANTHONY OR YoU'LL BE LICKING THAT SHIT OFF"

I put my hands on my hips and waited till that dumbass wiped my floor clean.
"Now, wash the dishes." I demand.

"Ma'am-" Someone spoke up.

I rolled my eyes "don't ma'am me tony, I succ u off in Highschool. now- CLEAN OR UR NOT TAKING ME OR MY MAFIA."

They washed my dishes and I went to the front and put my shoes on.
I felt someone bump into me, they apologised and tried to help me up.
"Get ur filthy sinner hands oFF OF ME" I demanded. We walked out the hall, the police following behind me.

"Hi Char, were arrested follow behind." I instructed.

"WHA-Nina?!"

"Follow me for the rest of my children."

We went to Woody's and Chrissy's, Kyle and Nats, Mary's, and lastly Dan and Jules. Dan was more than happy to tag along, weird boy. The others, not so much. Whatever. The prison is easy to escape anyways. I've already got a plan.

"You 10 are under arrest for the murder of Miss. Chives Onion n Cheese." The chief said. I narrowed my eyes at him, making him gulp and look nervous. Hhehe. For a girl 5'6 I sure make ppl nervous.

We were sent to our cells. I was with Juls, Nat, and Mary. And the boys were all together.

"Y'all someone could shoot me rn I couldn't care less." I shrug.

Dan was jumping up and down with glee. The others had their head in their hands, either wondering how they got here. This was all Dicks fault, stupid 3 dicked bastard.

Most of us have been to prison atleast once. Besides Mary, Charlie, Juls, Dan and-

"where's Ace?" I ask.
"My son?, giving som h2o to my weeds" dan replies.

I roll my eyes. "Dan Smith?" Anthony asks.
"Memememememememememe!" He says like an excited child. I bang my head against the metal bar, I don't want to have to deal with this kind of bullShIt.

"You are free to go."

His face drops,"Wha-no! I just got here! Don't let me leave! JuLS TELL THEM I STABBED CHIVES I STABBE D HER DAMMIT." He cries, the police then start to drag him out of his cell and to the front office, "juls, no, don't let them take me, I don't want to leave, I stabbed her in the, in the earlobe" he sobbed down the hallway.

That man is not okay.

+

As the clock strikes 4 I open the metal bar window and walk free. The fact that they keep putting me in the same cell is hilarious. Anyways, I'm walking free n shit, get my spare clothes in the spare car I parked here a while back (Just in case I got in here again yknow? Planning ahead.) and changed.

I drove to the nearest McDonald's and got some food. I sigh, anyways now I've got to bail these shitheads out.

+

3 days later.

I put a silver weave on, high heels and a skin tight black dress on. O o Shit who is she????? Damn b

I drove down to the prison once again, and went to the front office. Offering to pay for their bail.

"Hey officer." I smile. "I'm here to bail, juls, Kyle Nat, Mary, will, weedy and Charlie out."

He nods, I stroll over to him slowly, dragging my finger across the table, I bent down to his level and...
KnOCKED THAT MOTHERFUCKER OUT K.O HO I WIN JOHN CENA WHO
I take the keys and go to their cells and tell them to hurry the fuck up and get in the van. I grab a baseball bat and blew a kiss to the CCTV camera before smashing it with the bat. Lol whoops my hand finna slipped.

They started the car, Anthony and all the other po po started to chase after our van, I opened up the back and pulled out my gun. I shot at them as they shot as us, and I ended up successfully shooting all of them down.

Damn running in heels was tiring AF.
After that whole episode we went back to my penthouse and had some of Martha's "weed" pasta and had se shits n gigs.

Halfway through eating dan barges in, holdin aces hand. He looked exhausted. He had leaves in his hair and the bags under his eyes were hELLA

"Daddy kept crying." Ace spoke up. I go up to him and offer him some food.
"Glad ur ok bb" I tell him,

"I-I just wanted to be in prison,," dan says.

FoR FUCKS SAKE AKSKDMMSMANF
IMMA FKN SHOOT HIM

HE FINNA SEE JESUS

I won't

I won't shoot him, do it 4 juls

Do it. 4,,,, juls

-Ninagano (Ninadxnise on twitter)

plOTTWIST YALL

BET U DIDNT SEE THIS SHIT COMING