merry chrismuh from the weed gang

Christmas chapter

[Mary's POV]

//a month before Christmas//

The whole weed gang arrived at the apartment after a day out, shopping for Christmas ornaments, decorations and of course the beautiful Christmas tree itself. Because we were all fuckin festive as fuck, mates, get on our level. Aint no fucking weed gang like oursssss. #weedganggoals!

Charlie struggled to get the huge Christmas tree we got, into the apartment because it was far too heavy. "A little help here please?!". Will rolled his eyes and lifted the Christmas tree with one arm, as if with super strength, leaving Charlie jaw-dropped and wide-eyed. "How the hell did you do that?"

"lol easy. Just don't be tiny" Will teased as he set the tree down in the living room, where Nina had instructed him to.

We all piled into the apartment, each carrying shopping bags and boxes filled with Christmas decorations. We soon began putting the decorations up as a team because fuckinG TEAMWORK LADS!!! Except Dan was busy being a child, using the Styrofoam bits in the boxes as snow.

"Snow snow snoowwwwww!!! YAY YAY I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! Look at the snow!!" He screamed, his eyes lighting up with excitement as he threw some at Kyle.

"Oh, god. Ella will hate you," Will groaned in annoyance at Dan.

"Why would she hate me??? IM LOVABLE. RIGHT GUYS?" Dan asked as he continued playing with the Styrofoam.

"uUUUUuuuhhhh....." we all responded with hesitation to his question.

Dan frowned. Juls sat on the floor with him and reluctantly joined in his game of 'lets pretend the Styrofoam is snow', just to make him happy again.

"You're lovable, Dan. Ella just..... doesn't quite like Christmas," Will replied.

We all nodded understandably. Except Dan who went wide-eyed and jaw-dropped. "She...... HATES CHRISTMAS????? Then why is she being invited to the Christmas dinner and not me????" Dan pouted.

"Oh for fuck sake Dan. Fine. You can come to the Christmas dinner. Just please don't make me do anything that'll make me want to shoot you," Nina rolled her eyes as she began putting up the Christmas ornaments on the tree.

"Aye, aye captain!" Dan responded.

"Speaking of Ella..... I don't think we've properly met her. She was a one-time client of Nina's. Kyle asked if she could suck Will's dick, and she did. But after that, she was gone. I didn't know you guys started dating afterwards. You like her, Will?" Nat asked out of curiosity.

"Yes, yes. The past month with her has been lovely. Sorry I never really brought her around. You guys will definitely see her at the Christmas dinner though," Will said with a smile.

-

After about an hour, the entire place was decorated and was lookin hella lit. We all sat down on the couch, and admired the red and green colors, and the bright Christmas lights twinkling around the apartment.

"Secret santa time!!" I exclaimed in excitement as I brought out a santa hat with all our names written on pieces of paper inside.

I passed the santa hat around and each of them fished out a tiny piece of paper, making sure to keep the names they had received to themselves. As they returned the hat to me, I fished out the very last name. Looks like I was going to be Nina's secret santa. I wonder who everyone else got.

-

/time skip to the night of the Christmas dinner/

[Charlie's POV] *(sorry for the annoying change of POV but its for the sake of the story)