one.

—

"Wake up Noelani" rings from the house, lifting up my head slowly. I feel my curly hair bounce due to my actions and I groan. Could this bitch come later I groan once more thinking.

"Noelani I'm not fucking around, I'm Jordan freakin' Chester and I need to get you up and I'm the modeling plaza right now!" She yells into my ear before pulling off the sheets from my petite body.

"Alright, alright I'm up Jay" I speak finally as my voice comes out slightly raspy.

As my action of talking ends she smirks and brings her hands together to form a loud clap, "Im picking out your fit and then we're outta here" she says and I roll my eyes.

I don't have any problem with her style, I love modeling too but there's some downs into the business. For one, I don't get paid that much since everyone is trying to get to the top but my family has a big ass name for it, my mom being one of the top models and the one everyone wanted.

Sighing just thinking about her I get up and play with my long curly hair, the hair on my head reaching the middle of my ass and I grin just thinking about how long it is.

"You have my fit Ja-" I try to speak but suddenly cut offbeat by her screechy voice.

"My darling I got the perfect outfit, I needa split but just ring me if you have a problem, plus I have a car coming out for you due to the shoot" she says and I nod my head.

As she kissed both of my cheeks, I let out a deep breath and soon got ready, only to see the outfit she picked for me.

Looking onto the bed, I see a white sheet fitted dress which would probably stop at my thigh and a diamond incrusted chocker as I slowly grin.

This lady knows my style so much. Grabbing a hair tie, I wrap up my curls up into a tight bun and started a bath out for me.

Turning in the radio I hear the deep voice of a male talking mostly crap about other fellow artists. To make matters worse, he didn't even say it to there faces!

Now here's a song by Prince, Darling Nikki!

The beat of the song playing slowly in the back round as the man finishes talking, hearing his voice makes me wonder two things. One, how freaky can this man get and two, where the hell is his mother.

Laughing at the thought, I turn up the volume and undress myself as I bring myself into the warm tub full of water.

I knew a girl named Nikki

I guess you could say she was a sex fiend

Stepping out of the tub as I'm wrapping the towel around my body. Closing my eyes I hum Darling Nikki and slowly wonder on who's he talking about. I've seen the film purple rain, and he did look good I can guarantee that.

Putting on my under garments, I'm met with my furry feline of a kitten.

"Hi Storm, mommy's gonna kick some ass in modeling today" rubbing its head all the way towards its body. Hearing it purr, I smile and close my eyes, I remember having this experience with my mother a century ago with a cat like this.

The feline slowly strutting away, I walk to the dress and slip it on as it hugs all of my curves perfectly.

—

Finally arriving at the scene, I put on my ray bans as my pumps hit the floor causing a sound for everyone to here. Waking in, I see a number of paparazzi here and my face scrunches up, what the hell is going on.

"Noelani darling, glad you made it" The man responsible for Tommy Hilfiger says and I smile, revealing my deep dimples.

"Your absolutely stunning I swear, you get it all from your mother" he says to me, yet looking down to all these people and have little conversations through this one about clothes and where people are supposed to go.

"We have a special guest today, and your going to be trying on absolutely everything but our dressing rooms are semi not available" he says, his face twisting.

"What do you mean?"

"Your gonna have to change here" he says, his hands presenting the set to me and I nod my head, I'm not shy about my body. In other words I'm not self conscious, I used to be thought I remember it too. Shaking the thought out of my head, I go to the rack and see all of the cloths they have on set for me to use.

"Go pick cloths and then make up is gonna take you away, we want the curls to stay, kisses!" He says and walks away causing me to laugh, what's that guy on I think, causing me to giggle some more.

Running my hands through the clothing, I pick out a few outfits and scope out the place so I could take off my cloths. Seeing no one there I'm left in my set, but a voice speaks behind me and I jump. Holding my cloths to my body so it could be covered the best way possible, I see a man that everyone knows.

Prince.

-

The first chapter was boring but don't worry! Many things are going to happen, so stay wrapped up in it. Xoxo