two.

"What the hell dude" I say pissed off as fuck, who does this short midget, despite good looking ass nigga think he's doing.

"Mama, why you coverin' up so fast?" And my mouth flies open, lord give me patience so I one, don't go to jail and two, beat the living shit out of this man, Amen.

"Who do you think you are, coming in here acting like your the shit and can make any girl wanna suck your dick" I say, criss-crossing my arms as I'm covering up myself with the robe I got, but still shows the lace bra in plain sight.

"I'm Prince, a name every girl wants to scream out" he says in a duh tone and I close my eyes, clinging to three while I rub my temples.

"If you must know, I'm looking for someone that has a good voice and beauty doll-face" he says and I almost barf, what the hell? Where's this boys mama.

"Can you like, walk the hell away please and uh yeah thank you" Catching a slight tone in my voice, oh well he's Prince. Oh shit. He's Prince.

"Nice set, black looks good on you" he says eyeing my body causing me to look down and I suck my teeth in. Of corse when I rant I un-cross my arms, good job Noe.

As I look up the figure is gone and makes my mind ponder, why check a modeling plaza for good talent? Who the hell does that, oh wait never mind, crazy ass people do that. Sighing, I just grab anything of the rack and throw it over my body, let's just get this over with.

"You want anything to play while we're shooting?" Tommy says and I smile slowly, nodding my head.

"Play Michael J. Please, Dirty Diana and all the others are my favorite" I say quietly before slipping on the boots they give me and I strut towards the white screen.

"Alright playing MJ right now, but we need you to try on some dresses from other lines, one time thing princess I promise" he says and I nod, I didn't know they could do that.

You'll never make me stay

So take your weight off of me.

As the music is bumping through the speakers I grin, this is the moments I love. I remember someone was gonna come and help us model today, but Tommy's all over the damn place today.

"Alright, everybody welcome Justin T to the modeling set, Alisha get him in fit and let's get this shit going" Tommy says and I chuckle.

As I look around Justin comes by me and gives me a good hug, "Damn baby-girl it's been years!" He says hugging me tighter and I laugh in the hug while I embrace it.

"I've missed you J, how's the wifey?" Looking at him he smiles big and I smile right back, he's happy and that's good but I remember our past and I instantly frown. J has always been my best-friend but he left of course for the music industry.

"You still singing your soul out?" He says and I snack him in the arm, shooting him daggers.

"J shut your ass up! They got this wacko in here trying to sign a label and I don't want him to hear your loud ass" I say hissing at him, fucking dumb ass boys.