three.

"Ima' sex shooter, come shoot for my affection"

"So, tell me about yourself" The short but handsome man asks me as I snap back into reality. "Well my culture is complicated, why do you wanna sit right here and eat with me" I snap back with attitude but he just smirks it all away.

"Why do you care, what I can't sit down with a pretty mama and eat lunch with her" He says and shoves a salty fry into his mouth while staring at me. My face twisting up in his own words, "pretty mama" and I look around then point to myself. "Your talking about me?" I say laughing, this is a joke right? Someone's fucking with me?

"Girl I'm talking about you, who else am I eating with" he says snapping back and we both start laughing. Eating with Prince? Once in a life time experience, Prince flirting with you? Oh, run and hide as fast as you can because everyone knows he's a player. He's like...like a piece of gum. He picks you out, chews you up and messes with your feelings then spits you out when he doesn't like the flavor anymore.

Sighing at the thought, I get up and feel eyes on me. It's probably just my outfit, I mean it is very well, out there? My body is open aka my ass to the eyes for everyone to see, but Tommy said "it's all design darling, plus you look might fine" rolling my eyes at the thought I start walking again to get more

 It's probably just my outfit, I mean it is very well, out there? My body is open aka my ass to the eyes for everyone to see, but Tommy said "it's all design darling, plus you look might fine" rolling my eyes at the thought I start walking again t...

( Outfit, not what she looks like )

I grab my friends and throw a quick thanks before heading back to Prince and he gives me a look. "What? I'm hungry" laughing and he jut I smirks like he always does as I'm scoffing down these fries.

"Your something else" he says and I smile, "I'm Aaliyah Noelani dumby not something else" I say mocking him and he throws a fry at me.

"What the hell was that for" I whine and he whines right back "what the hell was that for" as I slap him upside the head. "Don't start with me mama, I will ruin your life" he says and I roll my eyes.

"You ready to bounce?" I say very blunt and his eyes go wide for a second but then go back towards its normal size. "Let's blow this joint" he says and I start laughing.

"Prince don't say that" I say through my laughter, and he just stares at me. Looking into my eyes and I turn my head to examine him like a dog.

He looks up at my eyes then towards my mouth and licks his own. Causing me to bite my lip, seeing him lean in I close my eyes and breath in slowly.

Feeling a breath down my neck my eyes open slightly and see Prince holding my waist against the wall yet his mouth towards my ear and I get confused. "I knew you wanted it" he says before kissing my cheek.