THE rules

Welcome! I don't know if you're as excited as we are about this but either way, this should be fun! For now, we will only be hosting contests related to art but depending on the number of members we get within the next month or few months, that could change to art related contests and writing contests. Let's see how it goes!

So, let's get down to the rules first because let's face it, that's the least exciting part about all this.

1) Absolutely no plagiarism of any kind. This means no stealing graphics no stealing art work no stealing logos no stealing ideas. We get that a lot of stock used is found online and that's fine as long as you do not claim it is yours. If you are inspired by something or got an idea from someone then do give credit where it is due.

2) All entries must be singular and new for all contests unless stated otherwise. This means no using old art work and simply tweaking a thing or two. Contests help us grow when we do the work!

3) You must hand in your entry on time. Late submissions will not be accepted unless you can inform one of the admins days in advance that you will be handing it in late and why. We understand that real life comes in the way more often than not so the contest is a week long, but if you miss out on one, there'll always be plenty more!

4) No bullying or hate. If you want to compliment someone about their work, by all means, go ahead! But we do not tolerate comments that are rude or demeaning or offensive to another user and this can result in the person being reported because that's kind of a universal rule there.

5) For now, no critiques either, in the comments at least. We will be opening a book shortly where people can come to us with graphics they'd like us to post publicly and anonymously for people to critique. This means helpful advice and not bashing anyone up. Everyone is trying to learn here!

6) Be careful to follow criteria stated for each contest and most importantly, have fun!

[Rules are subject to change at any given time, but should that happen, an announcement will be made, informing members of this change]