THE prizes

Okay, so the part you've probably all been waiting for. THE PRIZESSSS!

Okay, we're excited too. Now we have two different sets of prizes. There will be three top winners from each contest and one honourable mention chosen by the judges, while there will be two top winners who will be fan favourites, or in other words, the members with the most votes on their graphic. The prizes vary accordingly, so look below to see the listing!

J U D G E D // W I N N E R S

First Place
- A special feature in the next issue of our magazine.
- Six comments [4+ lines each] on a book of your choosing.
- A place in the Hall of Fame [Book will be added as soon as we finish the first competition!].
- A Follow from this account -- if we're not following you already.
- Any book of your choosing added to a public reading list of ours entitled 'Design Times Faves'.
- A free graphic from one of our designers -- if it is within our ability of course, and only for Wattpad use.

Second Place
- Four comments [3+ lines each] on a book of your choosing.
- Any book of you choosing added to a public reading list of ours entitled 'Design Times Faves'.
- A graphic from one of our designers -- if it is within our ability of course, and only for Wattpad use.

Third Place
- Two comments and five votes on a book of your choosing.
- Bragging rights!

Honourable Mention
- A dedication on one of the pages from our next issue!

V O T E R // W I N N E R S

So this works a little differently. In each issue we will have a page dedicated to rank holders, and rank holders means the number of votes a graphic has. As we increase our members this will always change along with new contests so each issue is bound to have a new rank holder with their graphic having the most number of votes.

First Place/Highest number of votes
- A feature among the rank holders for that month's issue

Second Place/Second highest number of votes
- Bragging rights!