Chapter 1

Summer.

A time of the year when you relax and do things that you love,and spend time with your friends..

(Y/N) frowned,turning the T.V. off since there wasnt really anything interesting to watch..

She stood up and left the mess that she made on the living room,grabbing the bag of chips going to her room..

The front door opened,as her mother walked in with some bags from the grocery store..

She sighed from the mess,closing the door..

"(Y/N)!can you please come down and help me!"

She placed the bags on the table as she didnt get any response..

She walked up to her room,hearing the loud music and knocked the door..

She opened the door and (Y/N) frowned as she was eating the chips..

(Y/N):knock first!

"I did,but you didnt answer.."

She rolled her eyes,as her attention focused on the comic/or manga..

(Y/N):what do you want?

"To help me up with the grocery shopping and also clean the living room.."

She raised an eyebrow..

(Y/N):um,no?cant you do it on your own?jeez woman..

She turned a page and her mother crossed her arms..

"(Y/N),this is your last chance..i have put up enough with that behavior of yours!"

She chuckled..

(Y/N):chh,you cant do anything about it..

She turned the music louder..

(Y/N):now leave my room and dont bother me again!!

Her mother sighed,walking out of room..

She went back to the kitchen,hearing her phone ringing..

She saw that it was one of her friends and smiled..

"Hey,how is it going?"

She started removing some of the things from the bags as her one hand was holding her phone..

"Nothing special..just here,storing some stuff and putting up with my daughters behavior.."

She placed the milk on the fridge..

"I dont know why she is like that..it cant be only the fact that she is a teenager..she doesnt listen to me.."

She leaned against the counter,tapping her fingers on the cold surface..

"Everyday is getting worse..i dont know what to do anymore..i feel that i had enough of her attitude..but.."

She sighed,rubbing her eyes..

Her expression quickly changed,hearing what her friend was saying..

"Boot Camp?do you think that will work?"

She kept listening to her,saying that her oldest son have went there because he was just like her,and that after he came back was a complete new and mature person..

"Hmm..can you give me the phone of the Boot Camp?"

She quickly grabbed a napkin and a pen,writing down the number smiling..

"Alright,thank you so much,i will call you to chat later okay?bye!"

She ended the phone call and looked at the number with a small smirk..

"If she needs to learn in that way,then so it will be.."

She dialed the number and pressed the call,waiting for someone to pick up...

"Fazbear Boot Camp,how can i help you?"