Chapter 20

Her eyes focused on the night sky,smiling as she remembered about Scott..

She noticed the small lamp on Kates nightstand was on,and she slowly opened the door..

(Y/N):Kate?

She looked over to her from her phone..

Kate:hey,need anything?

(Y/N):i am going for a walk..i will be right back..

She smiled and nodded,as she closed the door..

She started walking around the camp,inhaling the fresh air as her shoes brushed against the green grass..

It was dark,but she could see a small fire at the distance,and a figure sitting there..

Curious she approached,seeing Scott looking at the fire emotionless..

(Y/N):hey..

He snapped out of his thoughts,and looked over to her..

Scott:o-oh..hey (Y/N)..

She smiled..

(Y/N):why here alone?

She sat down next to him,as he run his fingers through his dark brown hair..

Scott:i just..needed some time alone..

She looked at him worried..

(Y/N):are you okay?did anything happen?

He sighed..

Scott:just..something unexpected..from someone who i didnt think they will do that..

She rested his hand on his back,slowly rubbing him..

(Y/N):this world is full of surprises..both good and bad..dont worry..

He lift his gaze up to the night sky,exhaling..

Scott:the perfect match..

She tittled her head confused..

(Y/N):what?

He pointed at the stars..

Scott:you see that over there?does it look like a heart?

She looked up..

(Y/N):i dont see anything..

Scott:here..let me show you..

He gently grabbed her hand,pointing it at the heart shaped stars..

(Y/N):oh now i see it!

She giggled and awed at that..

Scott:why you didnt see that before?

(Y/N):well,because there were other stars and i got a little confused but then you showed me the right one so,yeah!

He cracked a small smile..

Scott:and this is how love works..

Her cheeks got that red shade..

(Y/N):w-what do you mean?

He looked up to the night sky again..

Scott:see,this heart of stars is perfect,just like the perfect match on love..when two people are meant to be together..but..

He focused on the other stars..

Scott:there are other stars as well..either trying to get that position or destroy it..

She slightly tittled her head,matching the other stars as well,seeing a broken heart..

Scott:and that other ones can be..Fritz..Jeremy..Vincent..or even Mike..

Her heart started going like crazy as her eyes went wide..

Scott:i thought i had you..but then i saw you with Fritz..i said to myself "okay Scott calm down,they are just playing around"..but then something was going on with Jeremy..i wasnt much surprised about Vincent,but with Mike?

(Y/N):h-hey,he is a really cool guy..

Scott:i know just..

He sighed..

Scott:i didnt expect it..

He tagged at his hair as she lowered her head..

(Y/N):i am sorry that you found it out in that way..i wasnt expecting you or the others realizing it..

He looked at her..

Scott:but they will find it out soon..look..

She looked at him in the eyes..

Scott:because you happen to fall for all of us,that doesnt change my feelings towards you..just..

He grabbed the bucket of water that it was aside and dumped the water to light the fire off..

Scott:you need to make up your mind and pick one..

He stood up..

Scott:remember..only one star can make it either perfect,or can totally ruin it..

He started walking away,as she blinked a couple of times,looking up to the stars...