Chapter 16

The sound of the alarm echoed in their little cabin as (Y/N) turned it off,quickly jumping off the bed..

Kate rubbed her eyes,looking at her friend dressing up and raised an eyebrow..

Kate:where are you going,its still early until the dining area opens..

She smiled and brushed her hair..

(Y/N):i know,but i was thinking if Fritz wants some help..

She opened the door and walked out,inhaling the fresh morning air..

She started walking towards the dining building,seeing him walking in..

(Y/N):Fritz!!

He stopped,and turned around seeing her running towards him with a smile..

(Y/N):good morning!

Fritz:good morning,why here so early?

She gently pushed his round glasses up to his nose making his freckled cheeks to turn pink..

(Y/N):i was wondering if you wanted a second hand!i will be more than glad to help you..

He cracked a small smile,blushing a bit more..

Fritz:really?you know you dont have to..

She rolled her eyes..

(Y/N):but i want to Fritzbritz!lets not waste time and start cooking!

She grabbed his hand,dragging him inside the kitchen feeling his palm getting a little sweaty..

She didnt mind,and got all the needed supplies out..

(Y/N):okay,we have milk,eggs-oh!i forgot the flour!

She saw the big sack with the flour and tried to pick it up..

Fritz:(Y/N) be careful its-!

She fall on the floor along with the sack and the whole kitchen filled with flour..

Fritz:heavy..

She slightly coughed and he helped her up,seeing herself and him covered in flour as well..

(Y/N):i-i am sorry..

She looked over to him seeing his glasses covered with flour and she wipped them off,giving him a small smile..

He smiled and ruffled her hair..

Fritz:dont worry,its not the first time that is happening to me..

She looked around on the kitchen..

(Y/N):i will clean it all up!!

Fritz:(Y/N)..

She lowered her head and felt his arms wrapping around her..

Fritz:i am not mad at you,okay?we will clean this together..but first..

He got his pan..

Fritz:lets make some breakfast!

She giggled and grabbed the bowl,mixing the ingredients..

Some time passed and some plates were ready..

She glanced at him who was checking something on the oven and noticed the frying pan still on the fire..

She smirked and grabbed it,slightly shaking it and tried to make it flip around in the air..

But it only made a small jump,not even off the pan and frowned..

Fritz:need help?

She nodded and suddenly felt his body pressing against her back,as his large hands cupped hers..

His breathing against her skin,making her shiver as he was telling her how to do it..

It felt like her body went numb,his voice was just blocked out,as he was moving her hands,making the pancake do a flip and then back on the frying pan..

Fritz:understood?

She blinked a couple of times,her cheeks having that crimson color as she remembered something..

(Y/N):y-yeah..thanks umm..Fritz?can i ask you a silly question?

He turned the fire off,setting the pan aside..

Fritz:sure what is it?

She gulped,biting nervously her bottom lip..

(Y/N):what is your opinion about..love?

He blushed,looking at her shyly..

Fritz:y-you mean..what i think is love?

She nodded..

He nervously rubbed the back of his neck,pushing his glasses back up..

Fritz:well..i always saw love like food..i know pretty obvious but..

He got behind her again,making her heart go a little faster..

Fritz:its the process of making it..

His hand cupped hers,guiding her to grab the bowl and the spatula..

Fritz:if the ingredients you mix are the right ones,then the result will be something delicious..but..if the ingredients arent matching at all..then the result wont be very pleasant..and you will have to throw it away..

He let out a small sigh,making her shiver again as he got off her..

Fritz:i hope that helps..i dont have much experience in that but..its something i guess..

She smiled and ruffled his hair..

(Y/N):i did help Fritzbritz..thanks..

He gave her a small smile,looking away shyly..

(Y/N):oh,wait you have something here..

She pointed at his blushing cheek and he raised an eyebrow as he touched it..

Fritz:what,is only flo-!

She cupped his face,kissing his chubby cheek making him blush even more..

(Y/N):i think i got it off..

She giggled as that spot got the shape of her lips,and her lips covered in flour...