Chapter 37 - Rough Moment

(Liam's POV - Sat. 23 November 2013)

"Why don't you want to try it?" Jeremy whines, exasperated by my stubbornness.

"Because I'm not ready for that just yet..." I whisper, not willing to draw more attention on us.

"We all do, Liam! The Doms love that! Don't you want to please Master Joshua?" he argues.

"I do want to please him... but I need time... I'm just getting used to all this... and... that's a straight no for the shorts!" I whisper shout, remaining firm on my resolutions. We are back to the lockers, just a towel wrapped around our waists, and Jeremy is trying to convince me to wear those tiny shorts that most of the guys wear here... well at least the Subs... but I just don't want to. As much as I begin to really appreciate each and every aspects of the BDSM lifestyle, I am still in the process of accepting my liking of it; I am slowly getting used to the rules and the concept and even if I must confess that I really love it, I still need to take things slowly. I am grateful that Joshua is gradually pushing me a little further every day. Having been in the lifestyle for a long time himself, he could have expected me to comply and treated me as he would have any other Subs, but he doesn't. He lets me run at my own pace and I sincerely appreciate that. And these shorts represent a step that I am not willing to climb just yet.

"This is silly... you have beautiful legs and I don't understand why you wouldn't want to show them off..." he scoffs, as he pulls off his towel, revealing his perfectly shaved private parts without any embarrassment and pulls on his pair of shorts.

"I'm just getting used and comfortable with the leather pants, Jeremy... give me a few more weeks and then maybe I'll try... but not today..." I repeat, putting on my pair of pants.

"Okay... and what about going bare-chest tonight?" he proposes. "I know that you're not very at ease with your body, but you know, we're all on the same boat here... if you look around, most of us are rather small and quite slim..."

"Not Thomas..." I argue, peeking at the young dark short haired guy at the other side of the room. I met him for the first time last week-end and was impressed by how good he looks. He is not much taller than I am, but he is larger... in muscles. He has a nice chiseled chest with a firm six pack and beautiful biceps. He is obviously far from guys like Joshua and his friends, but he does look bulkier than I do.

"Thomas works out a lot... if you want to look like him, you will need to have more than two workout sessions a week..." Jeremy advises.

"Yeah... I'll think about it... I actually get to like working out... it wouldn't become my favorite pastime, but I have to admit that it feels good..."

"Then try to train a little more often..." Jeremy encourages me.

"I actually do... I went jogging earlier this week, and since Joshua needed to work most of the day, I spent nearly two hours in his gym this morning... and I have two hours tomorrow with the coach," I reply proudly.

"That's good!! Just make sure you don't get too many muscles... or speak with Master Joshua... he probably likes you as you are... You know that most of the Doms like their skinny Subs..." he adds with a chuckle.

"I hadn't thought about that... though he is the one who asked me to work out after all..." I argue.

"Yes, but there is working out... and working out... What Dominants mostly wants from us is to train our heart rhythm and our suppleness..." my new friend explains.

"Yeah I understood that..." I chuckle. "But a nice little six-pack would be great," I insist, palming my abdomen.

Once we are both ready, we head out of the Subs' room and toward the Black Diamond, and directly join our other friends on the dance floor once I have pulled on the red bracelet around my wrist. I quickly glance at the VIP area and see that Joshua is there with his own friends. Once again, I am amazed to see how gorgeous he looks in only his leather pants. The business man Joshua is so much different than the Dominant one... at least physically. Both look good but this one really gives out sexiness... authority... dominance... power... control... Scratch that... They both do, but in a different way. Even if my libido was close to zero before I met him and even if I had no clue about what my sexual orientation would be, I would have never expected to be lucky enough to have such a beautiful boyfriend.