Chapter 3: The Skelebros House

"well I have to go now. I'll see you later." you say still laughing from Sans hilarious puns. As you took your daily walk you found that you were repeating the puns and making yourself laugh tim and time again. A few weeks later you had found that this was your daily routine. You would get up and go to grillby's. You also found that Sans started to wait for you at the front door, it was kind of embarrassing. Today as usual you saw Sans in front of the restaurant. "Heya. So I was thinking that instead of hanging here we could hang at my place. Do you want to?" he said with a bit of a nerves in his sound. "Of coarse!" you say with a smile. "Ok. here take my hand I know a shortcut." he says holding out his hand. You look at his hand very carfully before taking it to make sure there were no woohppie cushion on his hand. We had gotten there faster than you could blink. He opened the door for you and you just stood there admiring the house. "SANS! YOU'RE FINALLY HOME! YOU NEED TO PICK UP YOUR TIES!" screamed a high pitched voice. "alright, but only because we have a guest." sans had said looking at you. You see papyrus run from inside of sans' room and jumps down the balcony right in front of you. "tibia honest with you paps, that's not really good for you. You could break your good hand then how will you use your sniper?" sans says concerned. "STOP SANS, I'M FINE. IS THIS THE HUMAN THAT WE SAW A COUPLE WEEKS AGO?" pap asks. "Yeah, we've been hanging out at Grillby's." "NO WONDER. HUMAN I THE GREAT PAPYRUS THINKS THAT YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" he states. "oh thank you papyrus. When I had the money I had thought that this was a cute outfit." you said with a small blush appearing on your face.

   You thought that the items of clothing would match well so you chose it

You thought that the items of clothing would match well so you chose it. It was a silent time only until the silence was broken by a loud knocking at the door. Sans had opened the door and a male and female goat appeared as well as a human child, another tall skeleton, a lizard, and the fish lady from a few weeks before! You were clutching your puzzle necklace for dear life. "YOU! Punk why are YOU here?! she said very angry like.