Chapter 1

It was a calm day in the school of our heroes, and Marinette was talking with Alya about the ladyblog.

Alya-You should have seen how ladybug used the lucky charm to defeat the akuma and then fix everything in a instant.-Said exitedly while she showed her a video of the battle.

Marinette-Jaja, I'm happy that noghing happened to you, you shouldn't get so close when there is a akuma loose.-Said happily and concerned at the same time, but she was interrupted by a great explosion near where they were standing.-Alya run!!-She said while running to a alley to fight the akuma.

Electra-Jaja, hand me your miraculous ladybug and chat noir, jaja-It was a girl who had lost at the science gair of her school.

Chat noir-We'll see that lightningy.-He said with a flirtatious and mocking smile, like a masked cat.

Ladybug-We won't surrender so easily, never, chat, her akuma is in her necklace-A fight quite strong started, she had alredy used the lucky charm, but it didn't help until the purified the akuma. Froma moment to another they were surrounded by reportes ,but the miraculous of ladybug at the last time moment detransformed in a instant leaving a nervous Marinette and a very tired Tikki next to a quite surprised chat noir.

Tikki-I'm really sorry Marinette, I couldn't hold on more.-She said as she fell on the hands of Marinette, who left running of the place.

Reporter-Mr. Chat noir, did you know the identity of your partner? Do you know ladybug in her civil form? Did you have a secret romance? Now that you know the identity of your partner, does she attract you more?-Asked the reporter.

Chat noir-First no, second, ueah I know her in her civil form, third no, and fourth yes.-He said running to hide her identity before it was revealed.

Marinette arrived at her house very agitated, her mother, Sabine, was waiting for her at the door with a serious look.

Sabine-Marinette, we need to talk.