Chapter 12

You can see a raven black, long haired girl tied up in two ponytailswho was sad because the guy she liked was laughing, smiling and being loving with a girl that wasn't her, that made her mad, he knew about her feelings but didn't feel the same back, and seeing him like that with another girl broke her heart in a million pieces. She was so angry she didn't notice when a black butterfly with purple details flew into her pin.

??: "Hello Miss Fortune, I am Hawkmoth, and I will help you destroy that girl that is in your path, but in change, you must give me something." Said a voice in her head.

Bridgette: "Yes, I accept." She said while she was covered with a black cloud.

Miss Fortune started trying to make all the damage possible, to attract the heroes of England

Miss Fortune started trying to make all the damage possible, to attract the heroes of England. But before she arrived at the park where they were taking the photoshoot of Marinette and Felix. 

Miss Fortune: "Felix, sweety, were are you?" She said while she looked for the named, who upon realizing the damage, she grabbed Marinette's hand and they hid in an alley, to keep save he beloved, who was thinking of an excuse to go out and transform, but she couldn't do it in front of Felix, but she was brought out of her thoughts by Felix himself.

Felix: "I don't have another option." He said in a wishper. "Marinette, I need you to keep e a little secret." He said seriously, grabbing her shoulders and looked directly into her eyes.

Marinette: "Don't worry, whtever it is, I'll keep your secret." She said smiling sweetly, so that after seeing a white cat kwami fly out of his pocket, surprising her.

Felix: "Blance, claws out!" He said, and he was transformed into White Cat.

Marinette: "You are WHite Cat?!?!"