Chapter 16

Marinette Pov

The week passed flying by, it was saturday, and Felix had to come to finish the dress since they almost finished it and only had to ad the finishing touches and we finshed, I noticed that my dad and Felix don't get along to well, but it doesn't matter.

Rosa: "Miss Marinette, Mr Felix has arrived." She anounced.

Marinette: "Ok, thank you for telling me, just a second." She said walking to the  main floor, to find herself in a not so nice scene, her dad and Felix were quarreling, about I-don't-know-what, I got tired of hearing them, so I aproached them quietly, to then grab them both tightly by the ear, She said while she presssed their ears more so both of them started to complain of the pain.

Marinette: "Look you two, I'm not in the mood for your silly stuff." While she pressed their ears more. "You are to get along well, understand, you hear me?" SHe said angrily, both of them nodded without a coment. "Dad go do your work, Felix, come with me, and if I see you both fighting again, you're dead, you hear me." She said threatening, both of them nodded. "Very well, come on Felix, we have a project to finish." She said letting them go, like nothing had happened.

Felix: "Yes Mari." She said while he rubbed his ear.

Marinette: "Very well, dad, I don't want any kind of silly stuff." She said threatingly.

Julius: "Yes nice and beautiful daughter." He said nerviously.