chapter 3

(No one's pov)
Vines blocked the entrance to the door of toriel's house but the door is open they can tell that for sure and Chara uses her knife to cut the vines so they can get through and find the source of the yelling as they start to make their way through the vines regrow cutting Chara and frisk making their drop rapidly and they rush through barley making it with 1 hp and they eat some butterscotch pie and get back to full health.

(Chara's pov)
Damm that was close hey frisk are you ok?! Frisk:yeah I am you? Chara:yeah I'm ok let's go find out what that was *hears the scream again and can tell that it's a human*
Shit that's a human!*starts running with frisk*

(Y/n pov)
*Mind*damn I getting tortured by a flower I've heard rumors about this flower that he hurt anyone who messed with frisk on the surfaces and as you think this you see frisk and Chara run into the room and see you as your hp Is lowering and your soul is showing and is the color of red and you and you try to talk.*p-please.........r-run...*you then see the horified expression on their face as your stabbed by a giant vine right through your soul and then your in a black place with two options with Chara and a tall black skeleton and two options appear in front of you.....