chapter 5

(these letters= wing dings because I'm using a phone for this chapter)
(These are mumbling or thoughts)

(y/n pov)
What are you doing to mee!?!? Stooop!!!!! ???: I will return I must even no matter how long it takes. Stop! Someone help!*starts falling through the void* ???:you will be useful to me in the future...for my return...*jolts Suddenly and is on the ground with Chara and frisk starring at me* *mumbles* man that was a. Weird dream... *Looks up at Chara and Frisk* uhhh hey....what are you to doing here?... Chara: Us!? What the hell are you doing here you could've died!? There's a reason Mt. Ebott was blocked off From the entrance!! And than having to deal with that flower freak! Whoa whoa whoa your saying that all actually happened? That wasn't a dream at all? Frisk: No it wasn't. You were stabbed by flowey it's a miracle that your still alive honestly. But we're both glad that you are now tell us. Why did you come here? It's because.....I don't remember actually......I just remember hearing a voice that's it. But it didn't sound like English or any language I've heard of, and it all seems so unreal. The last thing I remember was falling through a black like void and than I woke up with you two starring at me and that's it.