Part Two ~ Deep On Time Travel

"Okay Olivia." Time said. They had started the skype call. "You want me to do WHAT?" Oliva looked up at the screen and smiled. "Send me fifty four minutes into the future, at this exact spot!" She said, matter of factly "It's that simple." She finished. In no ones right mind was sending someone through time a "Simple" thing. Not to mention impossible.. or was it? Time just stared at Olivia for a second. "Come on Olivia. You know I don't actually time tra.." Olivia interupted her "I know you don't what. Actually time travel? Please. Of course you do. I figured it out. Woven through all your stories, and interviews, there are little hints. Pieces of a puzzle, just whispering the truth. Now that I think about it, it's obivous. You only admit to time traveling on your bio because you know people will automatically assume that you're joking. But I know the truth.. It's taken me a while, but I've figured it out." Olivia stopped. Time had her eyebrows raised. She brushed her silky blond hair behind her ear. "Wow.. That's.. Ridiculous, when did you become so deep on time travel?" She asked. Olivia shook her head. "Oh boy.. Fine. I'll PRETEND I don't know what's up with you, but you're going to send me to the future. I can't shake these butterflies!" Olivia patted her belly. Time had a thought. "Well, you and I have been talking long enough. Is the skype call about to happen?" Time looked down at her computer clock. Olivia did the same. "Nope.. Still have fifty minutes to go. UGH! This is the slowest hour of my life!" Olivia plopped back in her chair. Time rolled her eyes. "I can't believe I'm about to do this.." She said "Olivia, hold on a second.." Olivia sat back up, very interested in what time was about to say. Time snapped her fingers, and a strong breeze quickly swept through the house. Olivia was wide eyed with shock "What.. Just.. Happened.."