Part Five ~ Uh Oh

Time and Olivia flew to the beach. Olivia still couldn't believe it. They FLEW. They landed in the soft white sand. The hopped off of their transportation, and walked towards the water. The waves were crashing on the sand.. Sort of. Seeing entire waves standing still was overwhelming. It was so strange. As soon as they arrived at the water, Time walked right in. "Woah woah woah, wait a second!" Olivia yelled. "You're just gonna walk in there?" She asked. Time spun arounnd. "Why not?" She said. "If you can use will power on LEAVES and.. Horses." She gestured at the frozen horse. "Why not water? Besides, it's not the first time I've been to the ocean." She finished, and kept walking. She began to sink deeper and deeper the farther out she went. Olivia started walking towards the water. She squinted her eyes at time to see what needed to be done. Of course. Olivia looke at the water in front of her and willed it to move around. She made a capsule of air big enough for her to stand in. She jumped into it. She was safe. She caught up with time. Until she had stopped running to catch up, she hadn't been paying attention to the underwater life. You can imagine her shock when a hammer head shark swam past her, just barely missing her little bubble. "Don't worry" Time said. She had looked over at Olivia just in time to see her eyes widen. "The air bubble won't pop. Imagine it's kind of like a.. A bowl. It won't pop, but if you want to go deeper down you'll have to raise the edges." She demonstrated by willing her air bubble downward and raising the "Sides" so to speak. Olivia did the same. She was really getting the hang of this 'Will Power' thing. Time laughed. "See? It's easy once you know how to do it!" They were having a great time. Until it happened. Out of the blue nothingness came a huge dark shape. The shape made the loadest, deepest, most gut wrenching sound. Time looked up. "Uh oh.."