Ereri- Shower

Requested by Nagata204

I dreamily watched Levi run his hands through his soaking hair, washing the last of the shampoo down the drain.

He ran his hands along his body, sliding a pastel pink soap bar over his muscular figure. First, his chest, then his stomach, then slowly down and around his arms and shoulders, reaching around to his back to make sure he was thoroughly clean.

I bit my lip, trying with all of my might not to let out a squeal because of the pure sexiness of what I was witnessing. I was in a place where he most likely wouldn't see me; however he would definitely be able to hear me from within the close proximity we shared. (An- Does that make sense?)

As I stared at his exposed muscular body, finally being able to see all of him, I found it hard not to feel just slightly turned on. Well, maybe just a BIT more than slightly. I felt my face -along with other areas that I shan't go into detail about- heating up slightly as my mind started to wander. And oh how far my mind wandered. It wandered to thinking about me being in that shower with him. It wandered to thinking about him grabbing my shoulders and pinning me against the shower wall. Then to him slamming his lips on to mine. To his hands roaming around my body, his lips following suit, going lower and lower until he had to unbutton my pants, slowly pulling them down, then bringing his head up slowly to kiss up my thighs. -I had already unbuttoned my pants and pulled myself out by then- In my imagination, he brought his head yet closer to mine (get it, head?) and looked up at me lustily as he slowly took me into his mouth. -I wrapped my hand around my half-hard member- He bobbed his head up and down, making soft noises which created vibrations that felt like pure ecstasy. -I began to stroke my hand up and down my now throbbing cock, biting my lip to keep quiet moans from escaping my lips-

I imagined him taking me all the way in, now- I saw a shadow over me and snapped back to reality. I looked up, only to find Corporal Levi himself standing over me with a sly grin on his face, nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist to cover him.

"And what might we have here?" He asked, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I- Uh.. I was. Um-" He cut me off with a chuckle.

"Seems you've got quite a predicament on your hands." Levi smirked. "Or should I say, in them." His burning gaze traveled down to the area in between my thighs, only for me to realize that I still had a hand wrapped around myself.

I blushed brightly, trying to formulate a sentence that would explain my extremely embarrassing position. I was soon sent into shock by the feeling of Levi helping me up, only to be nearly blinded by the sensation of him slamming me back against the wall.

"We need to take care of that," He motioned to my still-throbbing member, "Don't we?" I quickly nodded, still unbelieving that this was actually happening. "Well, we'd better get to it~"

He slammed his lips into mine, immediately biting my lip, causing me to open my mouth and moan slightly into his. Our tongues collided together in what seemed like a battle; mashing against each other, us only pulling away for split seconds at a time to breathe.

Soon enough, his lips had traveled to my neck, his touches feeling more and more erotic as he kissed all over my neck and chest, an electric feeling spreading through my body, but mainly focused on the area between my legs.

I felt a hand slowly creep down my chest, painstakingly lightly trailing down to my member. I let out a small mewl. "A-hh..."

Levi smirked, wasting no time on wrapping his hand around my length, slowly pumping his hand up and down, causing me to moan and mewl.

"A-ah~ Corporal~"

Levi frowned slightly. "Call me Levi."

"Y-ah~! Yes SirrRr~!"

He went back to smirking. "That's better~"

I felt his other hand travel down my back, a finger trailing around my entrance. I gasped as I felt it slowly push in, feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure spread throughout the area.

Levi eventually had three fingers in, thrusting them in and out as I moaned softly. He pulled the fingers out, me whimpering slightly from the feeling of emptiness.

My eyes widened and I gasped as the emptiness was soon replaced with his length filling me. A wrenching pain spread throughout my body, almost as if I were being split in half. Soon enough, the pain started to melt away as Levi began to move, both of us moaning softly when he began to pick up the pace.

Levi angled his thrusts differently each time, leaving me confused until, at one point, I felt almost mind-numbing pleasure hit me like a brick and I moaned loudly, clawing at Levi's back.

Levi smirked, slamming into me at that same angle over and over. I began to see white spots in my vision, my thoughts becoming blurry, already only being able to think 'Levi... Levi...'. I felt a sort of knot forming in my abdomen, feeling as if it could come undone at any moment.

"L-Levi~!!" I moaned loudly as I neared my climax. "I-I'M gonNA s-snAP~~!" I threw my head back, reaching my climax onto the both of us.

Soon enough he did the same. "Eren~~!" He moaned, pulling out in the nick of time.

Levi and I collapsed, sitting in the floor in a panting, blushing, shaking mess together, the former calming down much more quickly than I. He looked me in the eyes, pulling me into a sloppy kiss that I immediately returned.

We eventually both got cleaned off, heading to the mess hall for dinner, holding hands under the table when we got there, as cheesy as it sounds.

I could get used to this.

----

Tell me if you see any grammar mistakes, or if you have any suggestions for chapters!

Anywhore, make sure to vote and shit, it really makes me feel motivated as a writer- you know what lmao I'm not even gonna try. Like, what is it? Y'know, that cliché thing that most writers say on this app- Ah! It was something like

"Make sure to comment, vote, and favorite!~"

Or some shit. *Fake over-enthusiasm, results in cringe attack *

I'll stop wasting your time now.

Hasta la pasta, my dear children of Satan.

Word count:  1132