How I got here

Bridget's POV

"YOU CAN'T TREAT ME LIKE THIS. YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOTHER!"

I slam the door of my room and decide to lay my fist to the wall. I'm 15 years old and already have had a shitty life. I've been adopted by Taylor swift last month; and to put something nicely, it was like living in hell.

To break things down for you, my dad was murdered when I was 10 and I found my own little niche of rehabilitation; sex drugs and alcohol. The sex part started around 13, oddly enough I had some part in me to not want to lose my virginity, but as soon as I did, I'm mad I waited that long. It started off as well as any addiction could have been. My mom gave me a lighter and said "it's tastes better if you light it." From that moment on, I was hooked.

My mother had left me high and dry once I became just as addicted as her. Maybe it scared her, maybe she just didn't want the responsibility anymore. But, from what the state knows, my mom is still taking care of me. My aunt takes me in when I don't have any place to stay for the night , but she struggles to care enough as well to keep me off the drugs and alcohol. My brother left for the Army as soon as he turned 18, leaving me with an aunt that was oblivious of my actions.

Taylor saw me when I was taking one of my walk of shames back to one of my friend's house. I don't know why but she had her driver pull over and she asked if I was okay, asking if she could take me back to my home. As I tried to ignore her but she pieced the puzzle together and saw that I didn't have a home to go to. Unfortunately, Taylor is an extremely nice person and offered her home to me.

I ended up taking her up on the offer. That night I told her everything, from the murder of my father, to the night I lost my virginity and not remember it. It was awesome sitting and talking to someone and to believe that I was talking to Taylor Swift. The girl I would listen to when I was sad, whenever I got bullied, she was my backbone. I stopped listening to her when I started my addictions; I somehow felt that I let her down. But after that night, I realized that she was my friend.

I hadn't then realize that my friend would become my mother and I had never been so angry.

Hi guys!! So this is my first fanfiction! Sorry if it sucks. I just had a dream about something like this. So I decided to make it something on paper!! I will try to update every week maybe two times a week!! Let me know what you think about the first chapter. Aside is the trailer for the book! Enjoy!