Bridget's family

Chapter 31

Bridget's POV

We were boarding the plane heading back to my home town. Taylor was joining me, but I was actually worried for her; my family never loved her like I did, and they don't know that she's adopted me yet.

You could say I was a beloved fan of Swift, I bought all her music and I went to her fearless concert with my aunt since we won them on the radio. She was my idol; well she is my idol I just never told her because I didn't want to disappoint her.

Taylor to me is a flawless person, and a good girl. I was the opposite, so I never told her.

The flight was long but we finally arrived at ten p.m. Taylor got us a rental car and headed to the hotel room. We were heading over to my aunt's about noon tomorrow. I was going to drive to the house since Taylor had no idea how to get around in Michigan.

We were getting ready for bed when Taylor yelled from the bathroom, "What are they all like, can you let me know whose who?"

"Yeah, uh my aunt Barb is my dad's sister, she is a really loving aunt and she was more like a second mom to me. She would always try her very best to give me all she could even if it wasn't enough. Her husband and her divorced about 7 years ago. She had three kids with him, Tommy is 19, Joe is 16 and Kerry is 11. Then there is my Brother, Liam."

I walk over to the bathroom so I'm not yelling anymore, "He's 22; we got really close when my dad died. He took the place of my father and I became so close to him, until he went overseas, I haven't seen him since and haven't contacted him. So, yeah that's the fam."

She had spit out her toothpaste and walked back with me to the bed, taking mental notes of each person. "okay, okay. Thank ya! Now I know!" she was smiling at me.

As I slowly was falling asleep; Taylor lied next to me playing with my hair. "I'm excited for tomorrow hun," and that was the last thing I heard before I closed my eyes.

Taylors POV

We were on our way to Bridget's house; I had my tan skinny jeans on and my squirrel sweater on. Bridget told me to wear it because she laughs whenever she sees it.

I take in a judgment as we pull in front a very small house, from the outside it probably was a two bedroom. No upper level, maybe a basement.

It was run down, there was paint chipping of the sides, duct tapped windows, it's not what I expected, but it is what Bridget warned me about.

We walked into a house that was cramped and dirty; not dirty clothes everywhere dirty, just warn down dirty look. 

Bridget was quickly rushed by everyone in the room. They all hugged her and she stumbled back laughing, "Okay, okay guys! Let me in the door for god's sake!" They all backed up and started rapid firing questions,

"Where have you been?"

"How's your new life girl!"

"Daym you look sexy! Look at you in those jeans. You've been working out again?!" An older guy squeezed her arm; I assume it was Tommy, the 19 year old.

"Guys! We have all day to talk!!" She turned around to look at me "This is Taylor,"

The girl that was standing there screamed at the top of her lungs "oh my god you're Taylor Swift!"

We looked at each other smiling and the girl running up to me, and bent over to hug her.

She held tight onto my legs as Bridget chuckled. "yes, Taylor this is Kerry," Pointing to the one that is hugging me, then to the one the poked her arm "this is Tommy, that's my Aunt Barb,"