Chapter 4

We're creeping around the warehouse being deadly silent waiting for the moment we're going to crash in and attack the Castors, a small piece of guilt nags away at me but I push it back as I glance over a James and Jason waiting for them to give me the go ahead. Jason taps his fingers on his thigh three times the sign.
   I fling myself through the doors and straight into a teenage Castors arms I look up at him and he steals my breath away he's the single most beautiful man I've ever seen I know what I'm about to do is against hunter law but my instincts are guiding me right now. Jason and James will be in here in less than two minutes to help me right now they're sealing all the exits.
  I twist myself out of the the strangers grasp "if you don't want to die today Castor I suggest you get out right now from the way I came in don't warn anyone of my being here or I will have no choice but to kill you." He looks at me, nods once and disappears through the doors I just came in and I lock those behind me signaling that no one else can get out. I walk through the warehouse, it's quit too quite they're waiting to ambush me they think I'm alone. I tap into my Castor powers and I'm able to sense where the nearest ones are. I turn the corner and shoot the ones that are there. My gun has a silencer so gunshots don't ring out. There about 15 of them now laying on the ground in their own blood.
  I hear footsteps, turning I see Jason with James close behind "We took out 12  James says there's about 16 more." I turn my head nodding at the dead bodies on the ground "That's fifteen right there I don't see another one do y'all?" I ask they shake their heads and I stay silent about the one I let go.
   "We'll be better be getting back." James suggests
  Jason nods in agreement "yea I don't wanna be  here when they all turn to dust that's creepy." I roll my eyes at him hiding a smile. "Come on." 
  The thing about Castors are the ones that practice their magic the most which are almost all of them when they die they turn to dust within two weeks of them dying (two weeks because that's the longest it usually takes for a human burial to be taken place their mortal relatives can come say by at the funeral but after the two weeks they just turn to dust we don't know where their spirits go nor do we hunters care. As long as their gone we're happy.
  Huh how messed up is that?
   We're happy when people like us aren't alive.
Yet I can't complain because the more of them I kill the less chance of them finding out about me and trying to bring me to their side or them outing me to my family and I'd have to withstand trial which I would undoubtedly fail then be executed.