chapter 1

Mikasa

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. It was 6:30 and i was almost late for the bus. I got up and went to take a shower. I strip ny clothes off and stepped in. After i took my shower i put on a red fannel shirt blue jeans and black converse. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door not getting breakfast. I made it to school my first bell was math who was levi. I sat in the back on the class waiting for the of student it was only 7:15. A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes came  to the back as well. I really hoping i wouldnt have to sit by anyone. She kept staring at me. I turned around to face her and turned her head to levi acting like she wasnt looking. I grabbed out a book and started reading. She glanced at me again. You know how you have that feeling someone is watching you yea thats what it was. I slowly turned my head looking at her. This time she didnt turn she just kept looking. Afterwards the rest of the kids came in. "Im going to call role." Said levi with no emotion. "Jean." He called with a boy with light brownish hair on top and darker part shaved off on the side. Then he finally got to me. "Annie." He called the girl beside me stood up. I looked at her and stared at me. I looked back down blushing a little. After that it was lunch i sat down and the girl 'annie' sat by me. Does she want to be my friend! " umm hi." I said thinking maybe she say something back. you know just stared wasnt even one of those dazed in your eyes stare. It was a death stare. I turned back to my food. "Hi." She whisper for me to here. "I-i-im mikasa anckerman ." Not knowing what to. do. "Annie, annie Leonhardt." She said with no emotion. I hear the bell ring i got up and walked to art. I SWEAR SHE HAD ALL MY CLASSES AND SHE SAT BY ME STARING.  I saw her drawing a abnormal human. " ok class today we will be drawing a person who care about ." Annie stared at me making me blush. She looked back at her art book.

Annie

I was drawing in my art book until the teacher said. To draw someone you 'care' ackerman doesnt know im going to draw her hopefully she dont find out. I kinda...like her