chapter 19

Annie pov

I stop walking my heart was beating like a someone hitting a drum but fastly. I turn and I look at my dad "I had studies." I saw trying to stay calm. "Come down here." He says calmly I walk.down the stairs slowly so slow that time felt like it could not go faster. When I got to him his hand back handed my face I felt my self stumble back. "Where was you!" He yelled I told him "stud-" but before I could even say anything he slapped me again.

Mikasa pov
Psssh like i wasn't gonna follow her home. As soon i got to the door I heard yells and looked through the window and saw a man assuming it's Annie dad and saw his hand slap Annie not just once but twice. "I-i WAS WITH MIKASA!" she yelled and he looked confused until "my girlfriend." She says and her dad grew mad and started beating her. "You think you can get away with it twice!?" He yells and I see Annie crying until she gets up and puts her hands up I grab my phone to record it so that I can report him to the police. Annie throws punch looking as if she was gonna hit his face but hits his stomach. He holds his stomach in pain as she starts to kick his leg constantly "how's that! Do u like that!" She yells and I know Annie's loosing it so I start to try kicking the door down which I do. I run to Annie "ANNIE!" she looks at me mad. "Annie...stop." I say calmly I go to hug her I feel her she stiff and she starts crying. "It's ok."

A/n SORRY FOR NOT FOLLOWING SCHEDULE IVE BEEN BUSY AHSKSJDNKSNSKA