chapter 2

Mikasa

I  was home working  on the project  until a hear my doorbell rung. "Hello." Annie said .  " ummm hey annie....WAIT HOW YOU FIND OUT WHERE I LIVE!" I yelled. " you live beside me. Odd cause i never saw you before." She said pointing to the blue house next to mine. "Oh well...come in." I said not knowing why she wanted come. She came upstairs with me she sat on the bed. "Did you finish you finish your  project?" I asked. "Yea. Why?" She said looking around. " who you draw?" I asked. She got up and walked out to her house. I guess she doesn't feel like talking. Until I heard the door open. Annie came back with her sketch book blushing. Did she draw someone she like....thats not bad. "Here." She said having the page on which she drew. My eyes widen seeing it was me. I started feeling my face get warm. why would she draw me? Do I know her from somewhere? Do she know me from somewhere? "Mikasa." I heard a voice say not knowing I was zoned out. I snapped out of it. "What." I said looking around. " You zoned out. If you dont like it i can do someone  else." She said holding the sketch book. "No! I love it i really don't know who to draw." I said. "You have 2 weeks you have plenty of time." She said smiling. This was a first seeing Annie  Leonhardt smile. She stayed for few hours and we talked. "Hey Annie imma  go take a shower." I said.
"Oh! I'll go." She said. "You can stay it's kinda of boring when I'm just here with my brother." I said. "Oh...ok." She said sitting on the bed.

Annie

I went down stairs to see if she had anything to eat. I heard alarm go off. Mikasa ran down stairs she only had a towel on. "WHATS GOING ON." She yelled and saw me. She rubes the back of her head and the towel fell down. I fell back with a blood coming out my nose. "ANNIE!!" I heard a soft voice say. I flutter my eyes and saw mikasa  over me tring to see if im ok. I sat up. "What what happen?" I asked holding the back of my head. "Nothing." She said blushing. "Well ill  leave now." I said it was 8 o'clock p.m.
" noooo." Said mikasa hugging me. "I didn't want her to feel alone  so I stayed....NO NOT BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!! Nasty readers.

Mikasa
I let annie stay over because I was bored with just eren. I'm pretty sure she's bored to with reiner and bertholdt I never met the to but they seem ok...i guess. It was 9:30 I fell layer on the pillow beside  annie.  I love...Annie Leonhardt. I said in my head closing my eyes and going  to sleep.