Chapter 1- Omega

Pain. That's all I ever feel.

It shoots up my legs as I walk.

It rushes up and down my back when I bend over.

It climbs up my arms whenever I lift something.

It explodes in my head whenever I look up and down.

What did I do to deserve this punishment? My eyes fluttered open and I heaved myself of my pathetic excuse for a bed. It was 4:30 am. I ran a hand through my hair. If I want to get anything done, and not get into trouble today, I have to start now. I quickly changed into black pair of jeans , and a blood stained plaid shirt. I went down to the kitchen.  The beta was usually the first one up, so I worked on his breakfast first. I heard a door open and close upstairs. 

"Oh no!" I thought, "Beta Ryan is awake!"  I wasn't even done with his breakfast! He always knew when to find me without things done. The kitchen door opened as i was turning on the stove. I heard a growl, and I whimpered. Before I knew it, he had grabbed my hand and was leading it to the fire. My hand went into the fire, and the beta let go.  I yanked my hand back as it was already starting to blister, and continued to make his breakfast. When I was done, I put his food on the table shaking in fright. 

"Omega" Beta Ryan said, "Alpha Celeste is coming back today. I want the house clean. When she comes, you will not be here. You will be in your room. Is this clear?" I nodded timidly. He dismissed me, and I left to my day of torture.

                   It was 7:30. The alpha would be coming soon and I had four rooms left to clean. The alpha's, the lounge, and the two guest rooms. I decided to start with the lounge, since that was where where she'll be welcomed first. After cleaning all the rooms, I left the alpha's palace, and back to the pack house's basement.