Acceptance

(Mike)

    I had now gotten closer to the queen. I was still scared of her, yes, but I at least I wasn't hurting her. I was only listening to her because I was afraid that when she rejects me, she would punish me for disrespecting her. Scion hates me for thinking like this, but what can I do? This was the way I was raised. Once again this morning, I woke up to the queen holding me by the waist, her head tucked into my neck. I slowly removed myself from her grasp, my wolf whimpering at the loss of our mate's warmth. I shoved him to the back of my mind and rushed down the stairs to make breakfast. I made chocolate pancakes for the queen and put chocolate dipped strawberries on the plate with them. I set that aside and made french toast and waffles for the pack. I set all the food out on the table outside and went back into the kitchen. Then, I pulled out a glass of mango juice, because I knew that was her favorite. I put it all on a tray and headed up stairs bowing my head in submission to anyone who passed me by. I reached the queen's room and knocked on the door. "Come in." my mate said.  I slowly opened the door to see my mate sitting silently on the desk running her hand through her hair. When I walked in, her head snapped in my direction and I bowed my head to her.  She growled and I quickly lifted my head and walked forward. "My- my queen, I br-brought you breakfast." She looked at me as I set down the tray and once again bowed to her.  She didn't touch the food.  "M-my queen have I displeased you? If so, I will punish myself. I-" she cut me off. "No, no you didn't " she said standing up and moved to the bed.  She then patted her lap. I slowly moved from my place and walked to her and sat down in her lap.  She buried her face in my neck and and kissed me on the place where my neck and shoulder met. I shivered and moaned. "I don't need food do you know why?" She asked. "N-no my queen I do not." I felt her smile against my neck. "It's because you're so delicious." I stayed silent. "That was a compliment love." My mate said. "T-thank you, my-My queen." I said. She moved me off her lap. I sat on the bed as she stood up and walked to the desk. "Here, you take  the food." she said. I was shocked. She was telling  me to eat the  food! She should know that I didn't deserve food! "N-no my queen. I can't,I-I don't deserve food." I said. She growled and picked me up from the bed. I started shaking afraid, of what she would do to me for clearly disobeying her orders to eat the food. She moved back over to the desk and sat down in the chair with me on her lap. She moved her hand around my waist and picked up a strawberry. She lifted it to my mouth and held it there. I started resisting, but she placed her hand on my-ahem- place and I gasped. She took the chance to shove the strawberry into my mouth. I had no choice but to eat it. In this manner, she fed me almost all of the plate excluding the pancakes, because I couldn't eat it.  Then I remembered the real reason I had made such a special breakfast. "H-happy birthday, My-my Queen." I whispered. A wide grin erupted on her face. She laughed and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you, little mate." she said. Suddenly, my mind burst into pain. I lowered the mind link block. fool! did you forget that you have to decorate the pack house for the queen's birthday!  The beta mind linked me. f-forgive m-me sir, I-I forgot. I'll be down in your presence immediately sir. I -i am ever so sorry sir, ever so sorry. I whimpered through the mind link. I started shifting in the queen's lap. She let go of me. I rushed out of the room and down the stairs and started preparing for the queen's birthday party. 

***********************************************************************************************

(Five hours later)

           I was placing the final touches on the queen's five tiered cake. I slowly lifted it up and boy, was it heavy. I placed it on the rolling table to take out after the first dance. I went back to the queen's room, and knocked on the door. She opened the door and was dressed in a long blue gown that reached the floor, and dragged on the ground behind her. The dress was a gradient from the top down, white, to silver, to light blue, to dark blue. There was a diamond belt that constricted the waist of her gown and made the bottom flare out more.  She ushered me inside and sat me down on the bed. She went inside her closet and came back out holding a white tuxedo with a blue tie, and a diamond brooch on the breast pocket. I smiled at her in thanks and walked into the bathroom to take a shower and change. After I came out, all dressed, I saw the queen's eyes darken in an expression I couldn't read. She stalked towards me and I gulped. She pressed me against the wall and stuffed her head into my neck. My wolf was howling  in pleasure. Then I thought of doing the thing my wolf had been pressuring me to do since day one. "I-i, Mike, Omega of New moon pack, clearly hand over the dominant gene in the mating  Process  to my mate, the Alpha of the pack, Celest." She pulled her head of my neck and looked at me. "Are you sure, little mate?" She asked. I nodded and turned my head aside, submitting to her once again. She let go of me and said, "tell who ever is going to bring my cake out, that I want you to bring out." I nodded and rushed down stairs.

**************************Later during the party**********************************************
The part was in full swing and I was  serving all the people their food and drinks. Soon Beta Ryan took the stage and said, "Now... time for the cake!" everyone cheered, and I rushed inside the kitchen to go get the cake. I slowly rolled the cake out on the table into the center of the hall. As I was leaving, someone grabbed my arm. I lowered my head, since judging by the sparks, it was the queen. She smiled at me and let go of my arm. I stood where she had left me, and other people started to crowd in front of me. I silently watched as the sang happy birthday, then as she cut the cake and ate it. Soon, I was ordered to cut the cake. I cut enough slices for everyone ad made sure to leave some for the pack members to eat for dessert tomorrow.  I quickly passed them out and people started to eat. Soon another announcement was made. "Now it is time for the queen to find her true mate!" the pack cheered and I was shocked. True mate? What the hell? I was her true mate wasn't I? unless she hadn't told me... Don't think like that! Scion yelled at me. How can I not? I'm her mate yet I didn't now about this! I could feel my eyes watering, but I obediently moved to where all the un-mated wolves were standing, and moved all the way to the back. I looked to the floor as I felt her presence coming closer and closer.  Her aura was forcing me to fall to my knees by the time she was standing in front of me. I whimpered as she growled. I then realized that I had removed my jacket, and my shirt was slightly see through. Oh god, she could probably see the scars that Beta Ryan had left after I had forgotten to come down for decorating.  She held my shoulders and pulled me up. I still looked to the ground. She lifted my face up so that I was looking at her. "Much,much better."  she said. Then her eyes turned pitch black. "Now..." she said her own voice mixing with her wolf's. Honestly, I might be the only one who didn't find this scary... I found it ... sexy (blushes lightly). "Who the hell dared to hurt you!" she yelled. I looked to Beta Ryan, and he looked scared. Even though he had put me through so much pain, I couldn't bare to see him in pain as I surely would if I told the queen that he had done so. "N-no one.." I lied. I heard her sigh. She turned around to face the crowd, "whoever has done this to my mate, you better be very grateful that my mate is the way he is. Because if and when I find out who did this," she growled her voice becoming more and more powerful with every word, "you better pray that I let you live."  A chorus of Yes Alpha's  were heard. "Now get going. If I find this room the way I see it now tomorrow morning, I will not be happy. Everyone excluding the elementary school kids and younger must clean the room. Am I clear?" Everyone nodded their heads. She turned back to me, slipped her arm around my waist and pulled me up to her room. We went inside and We both changed into our night clothes.  When I came out of the bathroom, I saw my mate lying in the bed waiting for me. I smiled and literally jumped into the space next to her. I heard her chuckle as she pulled me into her chest wrapping her arms tightly around my waist and placing her head in my neck. I closed my eyes and smiled, for once, I was truly happy. Hopefully, it will stay that way from now till forever.

*********************************************************************************************

AN: Hey guys, sorry for the wait... I have been working on the story daily, but I was out of ideas... thanks for not hating me!!! Love you all!!!                                                                                                                  -A ;)