chapter 2- Alpha

I was heading home,finally. I had just been to the half-moon pack. Their alpha was unbelievable! Disrespecting me was unacceptable. My limo pulled up outside the pack house and I climbed out. My future beta, Michael, climbed out of his. He meet me in front of my limo and bowed and kissed my hand. My warriors had already gone inside. I grabbed my purse from the car, and walked to my palace.  Michael walked forward ahead of me. The street was dark. It was night. The only thing lighting the street was the lamps that were raised high above the road. My trained, and focused eyes caught a small, thin shadow race across from the palace, to the pack house, and disappear inside. Michael opened the door to my palace and we walked into the lounge. The lights were off, but that was what I had expected. What I didn't expect, was to smell a beautiful scent coming from the lounge. I also didn't expect for at least nine-thousand people to jump out when the light turned on and yell, "SURPRISE!" I smiled. I loved my pack. They were all so caring. But to my disappointment,  the wonderful smell wasn't coming from any of them. My current Beta walked up to me and bowed. "Ryan." I smiled, "Wonderful to see you after so long." He stood up and hugged me. "It's wonderful to see you to, your majesty." I smiled.  We were talking when, Michael came up to me and tugged my sleeve.  "Your majesty, I'd like you to meet my mate." he said slightly nervous,"Y-you see, I don't- don't know how you will take this." he said. I followed him to the staircase.  There stood a slightly buff boy with black hair. He had a black nose piercing. A small smirk played on his lips as he watched Michael approach him. When he saw me, the boy bowed. "Your majesty." he said. I could feel the jealousy seeping off him in waves. I laughed. "Please. I don't have any relationship with you mate." He sighed in relief and the locked lips with Michael. I gagged. "Boys, please. Get a room. You two can take the guest room upstairs for tonight. Just be careful ok?" I asked  they nodded with joy. Then, Michael whispered something in the other boy's ear. I stopped and turned around to talk to them. "Oh and boys," They looked at me, "try to keep the moaning to a minimum. I'm going to try to sleep." they both blushed a bright cherry red. I laughed and turned back. Soon, the night was over. The smell was haunting me. I had to find the source. I lifted my nose and followed the scent. It took me out the palace door, past  the gardens, and to the pack house. I followed it. It didn't notice that Ryan was following me to. I followed the scent down to the basement. I opened the door. There was no  one in here. No one, yet the smell of my mate was heavy in here. I looked around. I spotted a closet. That was where my mate  was hiding. I decided to give him a chance to come out. "Where are you?" I asked my voice ringing around the room. "Come out." I said this time I heard a whimper from the closet. "Nailed it." I said softly. The whimper became louder. I slowly opened the closet door to see a boy curled up in the back corner. I looked around the closet expecting to see clothes, but all I saw were whips. Whips hanging from every hanger. I moved them aside and slowly reached for my mate.