A Day To Ourselves

Mike
In the morning, I woke up once again at 4o'clock. I was going to get of of bed, but I decided against it when I thought about the past three weeks. I turned over in my mate's arms. I looked at her beautiful face, her defined jawline, and her long eyelashes that hid her vibrant green eyes that I longed to see. My eyes traveled down her body and rested on her chest. Even through the blanket, I could see her breasts... if only she would- I cut Scion off. No! Stop thinking like that!  I turned my attention back to my mate. Her beautiful body made me feel bad that I was so scarred. I let my eyes wander around her body many times. Soon, I started to get impatient. I moved around trying to wake her up, but she wouldn't budge. I returned to staring at her hoping to make her uncomfortable and wake up. Soon enough, her green eyes fluttered open, "You know, love, we can go as soon as you're done undressing me with your eyes." I blushed furiously. I worked my way out of her arms and hopped out of the bed. I walked to where I had left my shirt and pulled it over my head. She too, pulled herself out of bed letting her silk pants fall down and cover her long legs. I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, and buried my face in her stomach. She wrapped her arms around my head and waist, and kissed the crown of my head. We walked into the bathroom and did our necessities.                                                                                         *************************************after breakfast******************************************   I was seated in the car with my mate driving. It was completely silent, and I could tell that she was angry, very angry. "W-what h-happ-happened, mate?" I asked cautiously.  "Don't worry about it." she said clenching her teeth, "Ryan will handle it. He's fully capable of doing so."  I was frightened since she was angry, but I still persisted. "M-mate, you're angry. Please tell me what happened." She sighed as we pulled up into the mall's parking lot.  I got out of the car and walked to her. She smiled down at me and we walked into the mall.  I grasped her arm out of fright as we entered a store called Zara. We strolled into the men's section. I picked out a handful of shirts and pants that I liked and she said we could buy them all. We walked up to the checkout counter and I looked at the price. My eyes widened and I looked at my mate. SHe smiled down at me and handed the woman her credit card. As we walked out of the store and went into another  I pulled up the guts to ask her, "What had gotten you so mad in the car?" She smiled at me and said, "I hoped you would forget that. All it is that there are a couple of rouges that have crossed over our territory and are threatening our warriors. I told Ryan to handle it and get them into the dungeons.  I will see if they are a threat to us or not, and based on that our future discisions  will be made." She said, her eyes flashed black at the mention of the rouges. She started getting angry again and I started getting scared. I hugged her waist and kissed her lips, "Mate, p-please stop being angry. I-i'm getting scared."  She blinked and looked down at me. She hugged me and sniffed my neck. "I'm sorry love, I didn't know." I smiled and we continued to shop. After shopping,  we went to a park and sat down. Celest had brought sandwiches so we pulled out a picnic blanket. After a few hours, we got back in the car and drove back to the pack.